• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madcaplaughs
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    LOL. Id like a Mike Williams signing thread to be about Mike Williams signing. Not how terrible it is that fans still follow this team.

So after ive warned members to keep that sort of random hatred off the forum....and it just keeps happening....posts from that member in this particular forum will now be modded. Those posts have to be approved by a mod. If it just keeps happening and that user is simply not caring about how i prefer things get run here...ill just quarantine them to the legacy forum. Or just cut them altogether.

Yes i will cut friends here. We are well passed the point of acceptance. The election is over. We are moving on as a Charger forum wether non supporters like it or not. Its been a great run and i wish things would have worked out differently. We have had a lot of good times here over the last 15 years.

But im building a Charger support forum. I fucking love this team. My opinion of the owner is well known. I dont need to mention in in every post i make. I dont care i have no control over them. I love these players like my own kids for some reason.

Anyways im trying to not just cut non members. But emotionally im not attached anymore. Especially to the ones that have gone out of their way to attack me personally. Thats just a sign to me that you need to move on. Im trying to work with the long time members that still want to post here but the Legacy forum is where you need to post hatred about the team. Not hatred about me. And not hatred about us fans. Im not big on negativity and anger these days anyways. Its taken me a long time to find peace.

At the end of the day??? I honestly cant see this environment being good for the non fan. Its just the way it is. Its the way im operating this place. Either move on or just keep in the legacy forum.
    Thanks Fleet!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      They draft for oline, they sign their top picks, ok, who has a gun to Dean's head?
      Talk about a fantasy football scenario...
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• ETicket
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

A big thanks to you Fleet for keeping that ex-fan crap out of this forum.

I agree with Rolling Thunder - There's a huge difference between the "negativity" of fans who are upset with a player, a coach, our running game, etc, and the "negativity" of ex-fans who are bitter and want the team to fail.
        Last edited by ETicket; 05-14-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X