• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shogun
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I remember the 2008 colts playoff game was pretty loud. It was simultaneous euphoria when Sproles ran it in . Beer was spilled everywhere

And I remember it used to really get loud when the Chargers were in the redzone. Back when Tomlinson was a sure TD, alot of idiots would stand up and start clapping because we were so close to the endzone. We have some of the dumbest fans in the league

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
      I was just going to say the same thing. The loudest game I was ever witness to at Jack Murphy/Qualcomm/whatever was the 1998 Padres game where we faced Randy Johnson & the Astros and beat them. That
      place went nuts. We had season tickets to the Pads/Chargers from '73 - '87 and that was easily the loudest game I'd ever been to there.
      Nah. Loudest parts of those Padres post season games was Hells Bells. Couldn't hear the song. The announcers just shut up because nobody could hear them either. Probably the greatest thing that ever happened in baseball in my lifetime.

That Big Unit vs. Brown game was awesome though.
      Last edited by thelightningwill; 09-21-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        The Eli game was the loudest I can remember....lotta hate
        True. That was a Haters' Ball.

The Chargers Dolphins post season game was loud (not the Orange Bowl marathon one - the one before our AFC Championship against the Squeelers).

Back in the Air Coryell days, the Chargers Raiders hate fests were always insanely loud. My ears rung and that was a long time before I started drinking.

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Another loud game was the BYU SDSU game - the one in which all our receivers got hurt and we choked away the division title against Tye Detmer and the dirty racists from Brigham Young. When we were scoring TDs, the stadium was rolling and fans were crowd surfing. Tye was an appropriate name because BYWho ended up playing for the tie at the end.

Comment

Working...
          X