TG
    Time to leaf TG some reputation!

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

16th? Damn that Telesco for ruining this team!

In all seriousness though, I think there has been a bit much overreaction in both directions after the first two games.

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        In all seriousness though, I think there has been a bit much overreaction in both directions after the first two games.
        I definitely agree.

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Agree, tts a two game sample size, not much to go by. However, my reaction to Rivers is not overreaction. He is, and always has been, a badass.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
            Agree, tts a two game sample size, not much to go by. However, my reaction to Rivers is not overreaction. He is, and always has been, a badass.
            Time to rename this men's wipes
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

That's interesting. I don't feel like anyone here is crowing too much about the Chargers. Seems to me most everyone who is "positive" is pretty balanced. I dont see anyone going overboard after one win.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

If this keeps up, we'll need to update our Kickoff music...

Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                  That's interesting. I don't feel like anyone here is crowing too much about the Chargers. Seems to me most everyone who is "positive" is pretty balanced. I dont see anyone going overboard after one win.
                  I thought the best part of the win was that it was over the Iggles. The media hype was getting too loud.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                    I thought the best part of the win was that it was over the Iggles. The media hype was getting too loud.
                    Not just that, but the Chargers have really been marginalized (somewhat rightly so) in media coverage in a way we haven't seen since probably LT's rookie year (BTW how bizarre is it to see Vick still playing and LT out of the game?). But I did notice on the lead-in to SNF that all of the highlights from Sunday's game were of the Eagles despite how well the Chargers played and despite them leading most of the game. Didn't even really show how the game played. I'm used to that, I suppose, but it's certainly more consistently bad now. Again, I get it. But the Bolts aren't completely in the irrelevant category. I'd like to see them keep fighting for respect. We tend to play that role much better.

That said, Colin Cowherd was saying nice things about Rivers today so we're probably doomed LOL

Comment

• Wheels
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • San Diego
                      • Send PM

Yeah it was getting ridiculous. Nothing gets rid if hype quicker than the Chargers beating you.

Comment

• Beerman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Eastlake
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                        Not just that, but the Chargers have really been marginalized (somewhat rightly so) in media coverage in a way we haven't seen since probably LT's rookie year (BTW how bizarre is it to see Vick still playing and LT out of the game?). But I did notice on the lead-in to SNF that all of the highlights from Sunday's game were of the Eagles despite how well the Chargers played and despite them leading most of the game. Didn't even really show how the game played. I'm used to that, I suppose, but it's certainly more consistently bad now. Again, I get it. But the Bolts aren't completely in the irrelevant category. I'd like to see them keep fighting for respect. We tend to play that role much better.

That said, Colin Cowherd was saying nice things about Rivers today so we're probably doomed LOL
                        I blame Te'o. Dude needs to play so we get some national exposure.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

I blame Te'o. Dude needs to play so we get some national exposure.
                          Haha! Well, he doesn't even have to play. he can just announce that he's dating again....

Comment

Working...
                          X