Film Study: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (week 4)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoMoreChillies
    Outback Goon
    • Sep 2018
    • Australia
    • Send PM

Film Study: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (week 4)

Welcome back diehards.

This weeks film study is frustrating us with what could have been. We all know we hung with the Superbowl Champs right up until 6mins in the 4th quarter, with our backups too.
    Yes there was plenty of mistakes and shooting ourselves in the foot, let the film explain:

No doubt in my mind the next meeting between these 2 teams will be a dog fight. I sit here excited after this loss with fingers crossed our star players return healthy

Chargers are becoming hard nosed and tough.

As always
    Luv ya
    -Chillies
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

Great (and not so great) stuff again NMC! Thanks!
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• northerner
      Charger fan since '79
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

great work as usual NMC. that last special mention was just sad - the LT completely misses the guy he was lined up to block. it wasn't some type of overload blitz where he picked the wrong guy to block. he had one guy to block and barely got a hand on him.

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

man our new FB/DL Matlock is pretty bad as a run blocker. I've seen a lot of run blocks where he blocks no one, or runs into his own linemen, whifs, ordoesnt get square to block a defender. he needs to hire LoNeal on how to be a FB.
        So many missed ops, so many times shot in the foot to put us behind the sticks. but the game was still really close.

Comment

Working...
        X