• Show
Clear All
  • BoltBacker
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
    I would like to see him come back BUT we still need a legit running back to take over for Gordon when he needs a rest or gets injured. Woody isn't that guy.
    With that logic we need a legit backup WR to backup Keenan Allen and legit players to backup all the other players that get injured. Would be nice but hardly realistic.

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

I would like to see Williams get a long look at RB in the preseason. He has always had good run skills, he just needs to get serious on pass protection.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I would like to see Williams get a long look at RB in the preseason. He has always had good run skills, he just needs to get serious on pass protection.
        I was happy with him too at the end of the season. He definitely looks the part. But he seems to be someone that is not always giving 100%. At least that's how I interpret his Giants days with very sub-par APC's..
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Steve
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • South Carolina
          • Meteorologist
          • Send PM

When you end up only getting to play week 16, it's time to get serious (giving 100%) and learn your protections, because the next cut is the last one. He isn't going to bounce around that long, not with his rep.

Comment

• boldarblood
            Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I would be OK with taking a flyer on a guy who dropped, first round talent but off the field incident may drop him to the 3rd or 4th round. Joe Mixon. Very talented guy, could be a 3 down back in the NFL. But he did strike a woman who turned down his advances. So it depends if you think he has character flaws or was it an isolated incident.

Comment

• Steve
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • South Carolina
              • Meteorologist
              • Send PM

With the bad press we have over the move, I really don't think adding Mixon is a good idea. The whole story with him is the video of the incident and what a shit he is.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by boldarblood View Post
                I would be OK with taking a flyer on a guy who dropped, first round talent but off the field incident may drop him to the 3rd or 4th round. Joe Mixon. Very talented guy, could be a 3 down back in the NFL. But he did strike a woman who turned down his advances. So it depends if you think he has character flaws or was it an isolated incident.
                Except he broke her face because she pushed him. He's poison. Drafting guys like that would cause me to stop being a fan.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• BoltBacker
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Las Vegas, NV
                  • Send PM

If you had to choose?

Jamaal Charles or Woodhead.

Comment

Working...