• Show
Clear All
  • Vermstyr
    ACEofSPADES11
    • Jun 2013
    • Mass
    • Send PM

Facebook Page

Why'd you close it? I thought you said you had two people to take care of it?

Guess I shouldn't have bothered offering.
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

I just didnt think i would hear back from you. Im sorry. Anything Powderblues related seems to be dead.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I havnt deleted the page. Just the content. So if you want me to put the logo and banner up and hand it over let me know. We still have close to 750 followers.

Comment

• RobH
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Tokyo, Japan
        • University English Lecturer
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        I havnt deleted the page. Just the content. So if you want me to put the logo and banner up and hand it over let me know. We still have close to 750 followers.
        I know this place is pretty quiet right now, but I really think that it's more because there is nothing going on with the NFL at this time. I think things will pick up with the combine and school workouts and the draft. Keep the faith.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Its just the Facebook page. lol Its no biggie.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I'm looking forward to the combine and FA, this is a big year for TT.
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

I'm eager to find out what happens with the o-line. Will they keep the old farts that are falling apart? I know there's a ton of money invested in our o-liners but will they really help? I hope to see a complete makeover.
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• boldarblood
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
                I'm eager to find out what happens with the o-line. Will they keep the old farts that are falling apart? I know there's a ton of money invested in our o-liners but will they really help? I hope to see a complete makeover.
                I like the idea of cutting Fluker and Franklin. Target a big ugly in Free Agency (Guard), then in draft mid-late flyer on a Guard to develop.

Give Teurk every opportunity to take over at Center. From this article sounds like he worked hard in practice for the future. I really like the bolded part below. This would allow us to move Slauson to his natural Guard position

In practice, he works on the scout team, so he goes against veteran nose tackle Brandon Mebane, a 10th-year pro who started for Seattle’s two Super Bowl teams.

What became of the USC alumnus the Chargers took in the third round of this year’s NFL draft?Max Tuerk played no snaps in the first half of the season, which ended Sunday, and …

Comment

• Vermstyr
                  ACEofSPADES11
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mass
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  I just didnt think i would hear back from you. Im sorry. Anything Powderblues related seems to be dead.
                  It's alright, I was just hoping we would be patient and see where things go. I have a few ideas on positive things we can do we can discuss.

Unfortunately, I'm actually in the hospital right now for some serious stomach issues I haven't been able to figure out, so I just need a little time!

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Vermstyr View Post
                    It's alright, I was just hoping we would be patient and see where things go. I have a few ideas on positive things we can do we can discuss.

Unfortunately, I'm actually in the hospital right now for some serious stomach issues I haven't been able to figure out, so I just need a little time!
                    I had no intentions of doing anything with the forum. Its just FB. We have stopped getting interest. No new members. I spend most of my time on Twitter as its just a better way to reach people. FB is still there its just in hibernation. If you want it you can have it when you are better.

Sorry to hear about your stomach. I just came from my Gastro Dr. I too have some issues. Get well man.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Get well all of you!
                      Jeez, we are falling apart here. MOJO
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X