• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

What an ending to the Miami-Virginia Tech game. I personally thought it was incomplete when I watched the replays, but I understand how some would say there wasn't enough to overturn it.

Regardless, after its first conference game Miami doesn't seem to be championship caliber.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2022
      • White Rock, BC Canada
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
      What an ending to the Miami-Virginia Tech game. I personally thought it was incomplete when I watched the replays, but I understand how some would say there wasn't enough to overturn it.

Regardless, after its first conference game Miami doesn't seem to be championship caliber.
      Not based on this game no, but Cam Ward is going in the first round

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Not based on this game no, but Cam Ward is going in the first round
        He is, and he had a huge drive to pull ahead, with a fantastic play he should have been sacked on. Two bad interceptions and a fumble, though, and he missed a few wide open receivers.

I'm glad we're not in need of a quarterback. Herbert has to heal up and stay away from major injuries, though.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2022
          • Send PM

Kentucky giving Ole Miss a hard time. It's 10-7 Kentucky going into the second half.

Deone Walker is having a very good game. He has a sack, but most impressively his penetration is creating opportunities for his linemates.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2022
            • White Rock, BC Canada
            • Send PM

He is, and he had a huge drive to pull ahead, with a fantastic play he should have been sacked on. Two bad interceptions and a fumble, though, and he missed a few wide open receivers.

I'm glad we're not in need of a quarterback. Herbert has to heal up and stay away from major injuries, though.
            That was Ward's worst game of the season, he has been near perfect the first few games. Lots of talent and confidence.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2022
              • White Rock, BC Canada
              • Send PM

Kentucky giving Ole Miss a hard time. It's 10-7 Kentucky going into the second half.

Deone Walker is having a very good game. He has a sack, but most impressively his penetration is creating opportunities for his linemates.
              One of the players that are realistic for the Chargers to draft, by slot and position they will consider, that I would be real happy to acquire.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

I think he had a bad drop last week...but he also made a one handed catch that was called back. Having a good game today. I think Will Sheppard could be a nice value WR.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

This KJ Jefferson kid has been playing college ball for 6 years...but man as a punishing mobile QB type prospect? Roman needs a guy that can back up Herbert and do the things he wanted Herbert to do. Like run the ball.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2020
                    • Oklahoma
                    • Send PM

Top 2 regular season matchup of the year staring now. (Texas-Georgia)
                    Georgia-Bama…lots of prospects.
                    Was hoping to see RG Tate Ratledge but he’s out with injury.
                    Last edited by Leslie Grossman; Today, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X