• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

yeah buddy! lay down some reality! i'm with you...so are a few of the silent others lurking quietly. if a UDFA makes any useful contribution. its bonus time. UDFA isn't a HOF? HE SUCKS!!! lol ... good times ...

I have zero idea if a single 2024 UDFA will make the roster (not PS, where I expect several, but the active roster). it'll be fun watching and learning ...
    We had 9 picks in this draft. There's a reason why UDFA didn't sign with us as everyone we wanted was already picked...
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Whydachargers?
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
      The notorious one gives our draft a generational grade

100% agree with this guy. We killed it! Especially the first three picks. And as long as Eboigbe stays on the field (he had a vertebrae fusion done on his neck) that will turn into another excellent pick for us. Eboigbe is a strong player. I don't know if he's Jamal Williams in his prime kind of strong but probably a tic under that. I'll take it! And I also LOVE Vidal for the reasons this guy does as well. I knew after looking at this dude he was exactly what we needed. This draft should be measured in orgasms IMO. This is a FIVE orgasm draft for the Chargers. Sorry if that's a little weird.
      Last edited by Whydachargers?; 05-16-2024, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

We had 9 picks in this draft. There's a reason why UDFA didn't sign with us as everyone we wanted was already picked...
        S Akeem Dent, UDFA is a definite maybe to make the LAC 2024 roster. Good young man.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post

100% agree with this guy. We killed it! Especially the first three picks. And as long as Eboigbe stays on the field (he had a vertebrae fusion done on his neck) that will turn into another excellent pick for us. Eboigbe is a strong player. I don't know if he's Jamal Williams in his prime kind of strong but probably a tic under that. I'll take it! And I also LOVE Vidal for the reasons this guy does as well. I knew after looking at this dude he was exactly what we needed. This draft should be measured in orgasms IMO. This is a FIVE orgasm draft for the Chargers. Sorry if that's a little weird.
          Not if you can envision someone having 5 dicks.

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

This thread took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
            2024: Far From Over

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              This thread took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
              Did we just discover what powderblueboy really stands for? Idunno, I’m always reluctant to judge…
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
              X