• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Statistically, Telesco drafted the number one TE in the league in stats thru two games so far….not just rookie…all TE’s.
    Not a surprise. I hated Bowers going to the Raiders.

Comment

• Riverwalk
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not a surprise. I hated Bowers going to the Raiders.
      Bowers had 9 receptions for 98 yards versus Ravens. He’s the real deal.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Bowers had 9 receptions for 98 yards versus Ravens. He’s the real deal.
        Never doubted it and why i wanted us to draft him. I understood the RT pick but Bowers was my guy all along but im glad we got Alt. Maybe next draft we can get Michgans TE Loveland but he's no Brock Bowers.

Comment

• rensoul
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Never doubted it and why i wanted us to draft him. I understood the RT pick but Bowers was my guy all along but im glad we got Alt. Maybe next draft we can get Michgans TE Loveland but he's no Brock Bowers.
          I think both Bowers and Nabers will end up being stars. For what the Chargers are trying to do I agree with the Alt pick though.

Comment

• RollingThunder
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

I think both Bowers and Nabers will end up being stars. For what the Chargers are trying to do I agree with the Alt pick though.

Alt is miles more valuable to us than either of those guys would have been.

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

Herbert and the receiver's need more time together. We are starting to see it. QJ made an adjustment on his 1st TD catch and was able to find an opening for his 2nd TD catch. Also, Ladd ran a nice route with his long catch and run. It's just going to take some time.
              That QB to WR chemistry takes time especially with timing routes. Fortunately as long as you get open JH can laser delivery the ball to you.

Nice play on the 2nd QJ TD. Seems like the OC schemed QJ open.

Comment

• rensoul
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

Alt is miles more valuable to us than either of those guys would have been.
                I think Alt will be a great player and he's definitely useful for how the Chargers want to play but I think this may be a situation where all 3 of these guys Alt, Nabers, Bowers may end up being cornerstone players for their teams.

Not really a contest of who is more valuable, all 3 may end up being stars.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2022
                  • Send PM

I'm not sure if this was posted somewhere else, but I enjoyed reading it.

“Nobody I’m more excited for than Quentin Johnston,” Harbaugh said. “Everybody on the team really likes Q, loves him, respects him, probably most of all because he’s kind of been picked on by a lot people. It doesn’t faze him. He just keeps doing him, and he works on stuff that he needs to get better at. Most important part, he doesn’t ever get the big head.”
                  Johnson's two touchdowns Sunday against the Panthers matched his total from his entire rookie season.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                    I'm not sure if this was posted somewhere else, but I enjoyed reading it.

“Most important part, he doesn’t ever get the big head.”
                    Does he call him smallhead?

Comment

Working...
                    X