Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    JH3 and Me
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Oh great, here we go yet again:

If I miss read, I apologize for that and corrections are always welcomed but you really gotta stop framing this narrative about everyone else is "quitting" on him while you the lone, virtus and faithful DMAC is here fighting online for him. I doubt anyone buys it.

everything else about "screaming at", "unable to forgive..", it's just the same old exaggerations and pathetic, personal attacks Ive grown to expect from you
    Notice that you're prone to making these disrespectful exaggerations when you're mad, and you're mad when some of us don't feel "pompom" about Q as you do.

You're a smart guy, I really think that if you breakdown the times you insult people (me perhaps), you'll see that they are not good reasons even by your standards.
    fwiw, I'm being sincere.

I'm also sincere in saying, you can always use the ignore feature, you'll notice it's rarely me quoting you to take issue with a post and usually the other way around.

And with regard to my posting style (which I believe is at the heart of your panty twisting) I do not apologize.
    I'd much rather say things directly and be wrong and apologize... than struggle with passive-aggressive language and behaviors and target fellow Chargers fans who see things differently.
    Get a fucking therapist bro, and no your bass player isn't a certified therapist, just an beta alcoholic that will listen to your rage on and on.
    I apologize if I exaggerated as well. well, I would have until I got to the end of your post. my panties are on my wife, and technically they are her panties - i simply pay for them. I'm just supporting Q, responding to bullshit posts.

It was one fucking pass yesterday and the kid stayed late to work harder and you were a petty snarky bitch about it not being good enough for you without you even knowing what he did. own it.

I do agree that bass players are shitty therapists, Drummers are worse, don't ever ask a drummer for advice.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I apologize if I exaggerated as well. well, I would have until I got to the end of your post. my panties are on my wife, and technically they are her panties - i simply pay for them. I'm just supporting Q, responding to bullshit posts.

It was one fucking pass yesterday and the kid stayed late to work harder and you were a petty snarky bitch about it not being good enough for you without you even knowing what he did. own it.

I do agree that bass players are shitty therapists, Drummers are worse, don't ever ask a drummer for advice.
      Hey! I resemble that remark!
      Guitarists need a drum stick bounced off the backs of their heads sometimes.
      How's that for therapy...?

OLineCentric

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

But I THOUGHT I did, doesn't that make a difference???
        I THOUGHT he put in 15 minutes and PERHAPS I was wrong, and I DID OWN it, can you please acknowledge that?

I am inpatient with this man, not kid, he's not a fucking kid, you keep treating him like one. He is a grown ass professional football player open to criticism by fans who care very deeply about the success of this team.
        I'm sorry if you think I'm not being fair, it doesn't make my post "bullshit"
        you simply disagree and apparently can't disagree with me without being a passive aggressive coward about it, own that Dmac.
        And yes it's personal at this point, idk what the fuck I did to target me but either spit it out on PM and we can have a discussion, or get over it yourself, but you're not going to continue attacking me despite the rules-flexibility Fleet and the mods afford us.
        If you want to maintain that my posts are "everything wrong with social media" then why am I not being ignored by now? I certainly don't hold the same onion of your pists, hence why I haven't placed you on ignore.

Own it, you love to hate me. As long as you don't have me on ignore, you shouldn't respond, specifically to me with personal attacks. If not for me, have enough respect for this space to stop that (at minimum) and I will do my best to do the same.
        Darius "4.36" Davis
        top play speed: 23.47 MPH

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Hey! I resemble that remark!
          Guitarists need a drum stick bounced off the backs of their heads sometimes.
          How's that for therapy...?
          Sorry, you know as well as any too, drummer DO tend to be the "dicks" of the band. But they're usually the most loyal too, and that's as therapeutic an intervention as any.

I'm not as old as you grandpas, but I'm getting there and I've played in a few bands and... Always the drummer.
          Darius "4.36" Davis

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            JH3 and Me
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

But I THOUGHT I did, doesn't that make a difference???
            I THOUGHT he put in 15 minutes and PERHAPS I was wrong, and I DID OWN it, can you please acknowledge that?

I am inpatient with this man, not kid, he's not a fucking kid, you keep treating him like one. He is a grown ass professional football player open to criticism by fans who care very deeply about the success of this team.
            I'm sorry if you think I'm not being fair, it doesn't make my post "bullshit"
            you simply disagree and apparently can't disagree with me without being a passive aggressive coward about it, own that Dmac.
            And yes it's personal at this point, idk what the fuck I did to target me but either spit it out on PM and we can have a discussion, or get over it yourself, but you're not going to continue attacking me despite the rules-flexibility Fleet and the mods afford us.
            If you want to maintain that my posts are "everything wrong with social media" then why am I not being ignored by now? I certainly don't hold the same onion of your pists, hence why I haven't placed you on ignore.

Own it, you love to hate me. As long as you don't have me on ignore, you shouldn't respond, specifically to me with personal attacks. If not for me, have enough respect for this space to stop that (at minimum) and I will do my best to do the same.
            ok. i truly do apologize for my last post. that was snarky ass but it was in response to your post to me, which was personal invectives vs objective rebuttal imo. I dont' know why you're throwing coward accusations out now - I guess I don't care but wtf was cowardly. I was straight and direct, as I tend to do. meh, whatever.

I don't ever put anyone on ignore. I'm not afraid to read things I don't like. I don't really get the ignore thing, but thats just me. you will never be on an ignore list of mine, as I will never have one.

Was that you that was everything wrong with SM today? lol, i forgot who that was. That obviously was my view of whatever string that was in, but I didnt write it down and keep score or anything. I can assure you today's post was about nothing more than what you posted today, there was no lingering anything on my side. sorry to read you're carrying that ghost around.

As I said - I apologize you feel this turned personal, I criticized your criticism that he only worked 15 min and that aint shit and he should be doing a lot more, and your personal view of your privilege regarding him. I don't think its fair to him. you don't know how long he was on the jugs, or how long he took tosses after that. none of us do, it wasnt reported. you turned this it into a panties and cowards thing. But thats ok, no big, its just chatter on a Tuesday - I don't take it personal. you felt an impulse to post, its ok for you to be human.

i like you - I don't dislike you at all, I disagreed with your post, you're a grown ass man too and your posts can be criticized too. I'm not trying to attack you the person, I don't even know you the person. my last post was personal and I apologize. I like what little I do know of you. I like all of my TPB brothers, we're family here.

you don't need to call the mods to ask them to ask me to be nicer, we can work this out, my brother. chill. or call em, fuck if I care. whaddasay .. hugs?

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              JH3 and Me
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Sorry, you know as well as any too, drummer DO tend to be the "dicks" of the band. But they're usually the most loyal too, and that's as therapeutic an intervention as any.

I'm not as old as you grandpas, but I'm getting there and I've played in a few bands and... Always the drummer.
              Drummers are in fact the most loyal, like having a berserker neanderthal dog. They will stick with you to the gates of hell, the first one to throw if you get in a scrape, the last to give in. the problem is they are the one most likely to lead you to hell as well.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Spoken like a true guitarist...
                OLineCentric

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

ok. i truly do apologize for my last post. that was snarky ass but it was in response to your post to me, which was personal invectives vs objective rebuttal imo. I dont' know why you're throwing coward accusations out now - I guess I don't care but wtf was cowardly. I was straight and direct, as I tend to do. meh, whatever.

I don't ever put anyone on ignore. I'm not afraid to read things I don't like. I don't really get the ignore thing, but thats just me. you will never be on an ignore list of mine, as I will never have one.

Was that you that was everything wrong with SM today? lol, i forgot who that was. That obviously was my view of whatever string that was in, but I didnt write it down and keep score or anything. I can assure you today's post was about nothing more than what you posted today, there was no lingering anything on my side. sorry to read you're carrying that ghost around.

As I said - I apologize you feel this turned personal, I criticized your criticism that he only worked 15 min and that aint shit and he should be doing a lot more, and your personal view of your privilege regarding him. I don't think its fair to him. you don't know how long he was on the jugs, or how long he took tosses after that. none of us do, it wasnt reported. you turned this it into a panties and cowards thing. But thats ok, no big, its just chatter on a Tuesday - I don't take it personal. you felt an impulse to post, its ok for you to be human.

i like you - I don't dislike you at all, I disagreed with your post, you're a grown ass man too and your posts can be criticized too. I'm not trying to attack you the person, I don't even know you the person. my last post was personal and I apologize. I like what little I do know of you. I like all of my TPB brothers, we're family here.

you don't need to call the mods to ask them to ask me to be nicer, we can work this out, my brother. chill. or call em, fuck if I care. whaddasay .. hugs?

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends
                  More of the same, classic DMAC-schtick I've come to expect.
                  but you're in denial, you have something personal against me and I don't believe for a second otherwise.
                  You can start a club with the others for all I care.
                  You pretend to be harmless, to not personalize and worst of all, to be objective, to me that's absolutely cowardly.
                  I offer a serious olive branch, an honest discussion in private, you respond with more surface-level banter.
                  Again, that's cowardly in my book.

Ultimately, you don't realize that you're a bully, ironically, you fancy yourself the hero.
                  You try to bully people you disagree with. Justify insulting people, eventually target people you feel threatened by.

Most people are smart enough to ignore you, I've not proven savvy enough thus far.
                  You have too much pride to utilize the ignore tool provided to us, I'm not.
                  I officially will take my own advice and be the one to use the ignore-feature because you're more distraction than you're worth (and sadly, I will miss a lot of your good-natued posts). You however will not miss a single post of mine, I plan to continue posting my takes, however imperfect, so plan on enjoying them or not.

to everyone subjected to this pitiful exchange, my sincerest apologies. Not getting baited by this coward again.
                  Darius "4.36" Davis

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    JH3 and Me
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

More of the same, classic DMAC-schtick I've come to expect.
                    but you're in denial, you have something personal against me and I don't believe for a second otherwise.
                    You can start a club with the others for all I care.
                    You pretend to be harmless, to not personalize and worst of all, to be objective, to me that's absolutely cowardly.
                    I offer a serious olive branch, an honest discussion in private, you respond with more surface-level banter.
                    Again, that's cowardly in my book.

Ultimately, you don't realize that you're a bully, ironically, you fancy yourself the hero.
                    You try to bully people you disagree with. Justify insulting people, eventually target people you feel threatened by.

Most people are smart enough to ignore you, I've not proven savvy enough thus far.
                    You have too much pride to utilize the ignore tool provided to us, I'm not.
                    I officially will take my own advice and be the one to use the ignore-feature because you're more distraction than you're worth (and sadly, I will miss a lot of your good-natued posts). You however will not miss a single post of mine, I plan to continue posting my takes, however imperfect, so plan on enjoying them or not.

to everyone subjected to this pitiful exchange, my sincerest apologies. Not getting baited by this coward again.
                    I'm humbled to read that I even have a classic dmac schtick, thank you, I guess? you can keep calling me a coward, a bully, insecure, insulting, self-aggrandizing, and delusional. thats not personal. I don't care what you think of me. I disagreed with your post and (I think fairly) agreed I don't expect you to feel good (which was one of your demands). this is an internet forum, people disagree. you think I have bad intent, I don't but I assume you won't believe that either.

Its you that dislikes me, and thats ok, you don't have to like me. I don't have anything against you. I don't know you. Send me a DM, I'm happy to discuss anything in private if that'd help you. Or put me on ignore.

This got weird in a hurry, I simply replied to you berating QJ for only working 15 minutes that you dont' know he only worked 15 minutes. Going back to my first post that triggered you:

We don’t know how long he worked the jugs for - this dude reported it had been 15 min, at the end of his 10 second video Q was still going. Did he go 15 min 10 sec? 16 min? 20 min? Beats me. Literally zero info on how much longer he went was in that report. He then went and took over-shoulder reps after this jugs work, we don’t know how long he did that for either. But sure, scream at him for what you don’t know. Who knows, perhaps you may by random chance be correct.

nobody expects you to feel good. He dropped one pass in practice. There are things you cannot forgive, we get it.

It was July 29, I’m not quitting on the fine young man just yet.
                    lol. I don't see the outrage you do. thats pretty tame. you have a good one, hope we can find a place of coexistence but I won't be worrying about it.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      JH3 and Me
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

today clips ... Not QJ ... its a Chark attack

Gotta give Chark the edge right now ...

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Chark is long and fast He caught my eye in his draft.

I wanted him then. He's in a great place with Herbert.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Annie Agar getting in on the a tion

Comment

Working...
                          X