• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I don't know why but this was the first game I was into it all game thread. I thought they were gonna win thiS. It took their first drive to convince me but they came to win
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      I love how Toomer tackles.
      He stepped right in and was our best tackler last week, IMO.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Faded blues
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        He stepped right in and was our best tackler last week, IMO.
        Isn't it interesting that our 3 best defensive players have spent little time being coached by pagano.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Balcony
          • Senile Agitator
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
          What was going on with McCoy when he had his head down and was in a sort of frozen state? What was that about?
          "This is my Special Teams. There are many like it but this one is mine...."

McCoy.JPG

Comment

• SDFan
            Woober Goober
            • Jun 2013
            • Dolores, CO
            • Retired
            • Send PM

We need to make an emoji out of that MM picture, just like the NOrv face plant.
            Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
              "This is my Special Teams. There are many like it but this one is mine...."

[ATTACH]1108[/ATTACH]
              Time to replace this N0rvPalms
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• RTPbolt
                Charger Fan till the end
                • Jun 2013
                • North Carolina
                • Send PM

I wish he would just learn you have to keep the pedal to the metal in this league especially against a team like Denver that has been a 2nd half team. 2 half playcalling turtled up again. Passing is for winners in this league...do 3-4 step drops and take the safe yardage.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                  I wish he would just learn you have to keep the pedal to the metal in this league especially against a team like Denver that has been a 2nd half team. 2 half playcalling turtled up again. Passing is for winners in this league...do 3-4 step drops and take the safe yardage.
                  I'm sure it was "damned if you do, damned if you don't" in his mind. Between interceptions and sieve-like offensive line work destroying Rivers in the backfield (especially with Von Miller, who they chose not to let beat them) McCoy turtled up out of necessity in his mind.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Sileo is saying McCoy was praying in that "I've had enough and I think I'm going to explode" (my description) moment. If I was in his shoes I would be doing the same thing. Can't blame him.
                    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• X-man
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Here's hoping Mccoy and the team can start a new winning streak...and yes, I belIeve they can beat the falcons...but there is a caveat. Going off the past 4 losses and what we saw last night with benjamin (another muffled punt), wiggins (had no business trying to catch the punt), and tyrell Williams (don't know why he was lined up so far away from the onside kick)...if mccoy hasn't figured out by now that he needs to improve his players' overall situational awareness...then I don't know what else needs to happen before it ends up costing Mccoy his job. He can't rely on any assistants for that either. Mccoy needs to assert himself and be able to tell the Benjamins (guy whos been in the league for some years) to the younger players whatever needs to be said. If they don't respond accordingly...then bench them. Then you let your assistants know...you want whatever message you told the players (individually or as a group) to be constantly preached for reenforcement. If the assistants can't do that job...then replace them.

All I'm saying is this...Mike mccoy, you don't have to bury your head in your hands and hope your team does what you want. Just take the reigns, coach up your team like there's somebody trying internally to replace ya, and control more of your own destiny. If you're going to go out...for goodness sake...go out like you have a pair, amigo.

Comment

• Highboltage
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

You can't blame Wiggins, possession of the ball after a "Free Kick" is treated just like a standard kick-off. If he let it go and the Broncos got to it first it would be their ball.

Comment

• Geezbolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Sun Valley, ID
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Highboltage View Post
                          You can't blame Wiggins, possession of the ball after a "Free Kick" is treated just like a standard kick-off. If he let it go and the Broncos got to it first it would be their ball.
                          Let's be honest, that punt after the safety caught the Bolts and Wiggins by surprise. Normally the ball is kicked as high and deep as possible. I hate to keep mentioning what Hardwick said on the radio broadcast, but I think he's right. The Denver Special Teams Coach was the acting HC last night and he got to call what he wanted. Kubiak may very well have not made the same call.

Comment

Working...
                          X