• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

I'm in your club, brother. It's my turn to bring doughnuts and coffee to our next meeting.

I'm bringing two dozen. That's six for each of us. That should cover it.

Agreed . . . . . . . . . . . !! Donuts for the win

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
      Moderate Skeptic
      • May 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

My hopehypehappy club members are working hard, nudge by nudge, bit by bit, and we’re winning. We’re picking you guys off one by one … your ShowMeClub may fit in a phone booth by opening day at the rate we’re going.

there is no reason at all to go thru an entire summer all proveyskeptyunsure in your life. Live certain, live happy - the future will be what it will be regardless of how you internalize it now. Don’t tell me about any version of “sniff i been hurt before” stuff, the answer to that is so what. put on your big boy pants, dust yourself off, and strut like the proud cock you were born to be again

PS - and always remember, we do this to you because we love you. #BoltNation=OneLove

Fun Love GIF by Molang

JAF Facepalm.jpgJAF Facepalm.jpgJAF Facepalm.jpg
      OMG - this gets a triple JLP facepalm . . . . . . . . . ​

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

I'm pretty sure that is Andy Bischoff talking to Roman about Herbie. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is him. I don't think Harbo drops F-bombs like that...lol
        I'm sure it wasn't Harbaugh. Kinda skinny dude. Could be Bischoff. Maybe Carpenter.

Agree about the conversation. Very respectful of Herbert's ability to grasp and adjust to a new system.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2022
          • White Rock, BC Canada
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I'm sure it wasn't Harbaugh. Kinda skinny dude. Could be Bischoff. Maybe Carpenter.

Agree about the conversation. Very respectful of Herbert's ability to grasp and adjust to a new system.
          I think is the offensive and QB guru Tressman to be talking about Herbert like that. Looks like his slender build and apperance and he is a senior offensive advisor that will be woking closely with Greg Roman.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Interesting gif of Dog the Bounty Hunter...I know a REAL bounty hunter...used to live across the street from me...travels all around the country to bring in those fugitives...for a price of course...and u would never guess that because he was kind of goofy as a kid...go figure...
            Fun bizarre fact - my 80s drummer went off to FLA and became a bounty hunter - he was a bad ass. He met some hot Latina who’s dad had a bond biz.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Interesting conversation between Harbo and Roman...Harbo said he was impressed by how quickly Herbie is picking up the new O...and that he's been in about 3 different O systems the past few years...
              Can that be extended to 6 offenses in the last 7 years?
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Can that be extended to 6 offenses in the last 7 years?
                Sad but true...Herbie had to endure 2-3 different offenses as a Duck also...

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

No. I haven't watched them yet. How do you like them?
                  My very limited study so far... the CB's are looking better than the DE's.
                  like the both of them some.... think Domani Jackson is coming back from injury and RJ Oben doesn't always get a mention on some Big Boards.... it's early

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Fun bizarre fact - my 80s drummer went off to FLA and became a bounty hunter - he was a bad ass. He met some hot Latina who’s dad had a bond biz.
                    Sounds like a movie idea...after Mr. Bounty Hunter brings in a fugitive and gets paid, he celebrates in the basement by thrashing the drums to some heavy metal bumps...while Mrs. Hot Latina tells him to knock it off and give her a cut of the cash to go shopping for clothes...

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Looked like Marc Tressman to me.
                      I think the Marc Trestman hire is going under the radar. A lot of people worried about running the ball too much. While I do believe they are going to pound the rock. The hires of Marcus Brady and Marc Trestman spell out more of a balanced and efficient attack. Even though Trestman didn’t pan out as a HC, he had one of the best offenses in the league as a HC.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

A theme in our hirings and signings, from Jim and Roman and Trestman to players like Hurst, Dupree, Dobbins is:

Redemption.

In some way or another, they are all aware that this may be their last chance to redeem themselves and legacies.

Mack is the perfect leader on defense for this mindset.
                        Like Dobbins. Herbert too has much to prove because of his injuries.

Even young guys like Fulton need to prove why they were high draft picks. Leatherwood.in the same category.
                        Gus bus may be tasked with a bigger role.

I'm projecting a bit but I imagine that Ladd wants to show why he was traded up for, Colson wants to show he was drafted on merit and not because he's Jim's feel good story.
                        Rice--nuff said.

At the heart of this mindset is Jim and Roman. They are on a revenge tour and they know they have the pieces to redeem themselves.

"Far From Over" is my 2024 battle cry!!
                        2024: Far From Over

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Justin was on the Dean’s List while being the starting QB for a major university with a brutal major. Brainlet with a cannon.

Comment

Working...
                          X