• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They didn't pass on an elite player when they went from 1-5. They got the best TB in the draft and a HOF'er. Vick was the best QB but that's not what they wanted
    This was well before "generational talent" was used on many more prospects who deserve that label, but heading into that draft Vick was regarded as a player who was going to change the NFL. He was a quarterback whose arm was as strong as Elway's, and he could run faster than Barry Sanders. The hype on Vick following his performance in the 1999 National Championship Game loss to Florida State was greater than most prospects I've ever seen. The trade down by Butler was heavily criticized. It was not looked at as brilliant. Many thought LaDainian Tomlinson was going to be a bust.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
      Let's do this!
      • Aug 2022
      • Raleigh N. Carolina
      • Send PM

Originally posted by LarryAW View Post

Way too much to discuss here. Read anything by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., who developed and calibrated the Map of Consciousness. He was a psychiatrist and scientist who passed away in 2012. Studied consciousness for 30 years and was highly enlightened. The majority of his books were written by the Self (higher consciousness), which will benefit anyone who reads them. Recommend Power vs Force; Healing and Recovery; and the Map of Consciousness (also covered in Power vs Force). Lots of repetition in his books so you don’t have to consciously try to memorize the material.

Most illnesses are caused by the ego mind (not the real us). It’s largely due to stuffed, negative emotions. I no longer have fibromyalgia (and its various symptoms), trigeminal neuralgia (AKA the suicide disease), poly neuropathy, or multiple-weekly migraines thanks to him. None are curable. He did the same thing. The more you resist something, like pain and suffering, the worse it will be. Go with the flow.

We’re holograms, immortal, and both the mind and body are illusions. Your higher mind (Self) is the real you. The ego mind (self) is not. The ego mind is why we have duality and evil. The higher you go in consciousness, the less control the ego has; at the highest levels of enlightenment, it no longer exists. The ego protects you at all costs, but is not your friend. It will self-sabotage you to maintain control. The external world is a reflection of your internal world. We are ALL connected. What you like or don’t like is a reflection of you. The ego is why we have countless problems on the 🌎.

~75% of the world’s population has negative energy, are under 200 on Hawkins’ Map (which is logarithmic), and can’t discern truth from falsehood. Most people are basically unconscious and always react to similar triggers the same way - like a non-player character in a video game following a script.

Sit in silence and listen to your thoughts. The thoughts are from the ego mind (the self). The observer of those thoughts is your higher mind (the Self). Awareness > Consciousness (Self) > ego mind (self) > body. Neither the mind nor the body are self-aware.

The ego mind filters and records info at about a 1/10,000th delay (why there’s time in 3D). Time doesn’t exist in higher dimensions. I haven’t been there, but I believe those with higher consciousness who have.

We all have a different perspective based upon what has happened in our lives and our level of consciousness. That said, positive energy greatly overpowers negative energy and more people are moving up in consciousness. Those stuck in lower levels need to understand the Map of Consciousness in order to escape the lower levels. Example:

Apathy = 10 to the 50th power. Anger is 10 to the 150th power. Obviously, Anger isn’t positive, but, it’s far more powerful than Apathy. The first positive level is courage, which is 10 to the 200th power. Clearly, anger isn’t far from courage. Apathy is a very dangerous state, and many people commit suicide, or let themselves go, and commit passive suicide. A lot of people in the United States are in the Reason state, 10 to the 400th power. We all have ups and downs. Doesn’t mean you’re in that permanent state, at all. People are seeking 5D, or think we’re headed there. Love is 10 to the 500th power. That is essentially 5D. I’m not taking anything for granted and working hard on myself. Gave myself this week to discuss football.

I don’t give my energy to politics or any of the negative shit they are using to cause fear or distract us. One thing I’m 99.999% positive of, is that we’re immortal. WTF do we have to fear. We’re energy.

We are in a waking dream. In any event, we’ll hopefully discover the truth, but this is what I believe now.

Did I pass?

P.S. I do have cataracts that I haven’t cured yet. So, excuse any mistakes. Hard to hit the right keys when I use my iPad and have a hard time proofreading. I don’t care about grammar, even though I was a Paralegal/Court Reporter in the Navy. Retired 34 years ago.

You should check out the rock band Tool, specifically the album Ænima (or at least the lyrics)

Comment

• Kylars
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post

You should check out the rock band Tool, specifically the album Ænima (or at least the lyrics)
        Tool has some next level lyrics. My Gym go to band....

Tool – Ænema Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Way too much to discuss here. Read anything by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., who developed and calibrated the Map of Consciousness. He was a psychiatrist and scientist who passed away in 2012. Studied consciousness for 30 years and was highly enlightened. The majority of his books were written by the Self (higher consciousness), which will benefit anyone who reads them. Recommend Power vs Force; Healing and Recovery; and the Map of Consciousness (also covered in Power vs Force). Lots of repetition in his books so you don’t have to consciously try to memorize the material.

Most illnesses are caused by the ego mind (not the real us). It’s largely due to stuffed, negative emotions. I no longer have fibromyalgia (and its various symptoms), trigeminal neuralgia (AKA the suicide disease), poly neuropathy, or multiple-weekly migraines thanks to him. None are curable. He did the same thing. The more you resist something, like pain and suffering, the worse it will be. Go with the flow.

We’re holograms, immortal, and both the mind and body are illusions. Your higher mind (Self) is the real you. The ego mind (self) is not. The ego mind is why we have duality and evil. The higher you go in consciousness, the less control the ego has; at the highest levels of enlightenment, it no longer exists. The ego protects you at all costs, but is not your friend. It will self-sabotage you to maintain control. The external world is a reflection of your internal world. We are ALL connected. What you like or don’t like is a reflection of you. The ego is why we have countless problems on the 🌎.

~75% of the world’s population has negative energy, are under 200 on Hawkins’ Map (which is logarithmic), and can’t discern truth from falsehood. Most people are basically unconscious and always react to similar triggers the same way - like a non-player character in a video game following a script.

Sit in silence and listen to your thoughts. The thoughts are from the ego mind (the self). The observer of those thoughts is your higher mind (the Self). Awareness > Consciousness (Self) > ego mind (self) > body. Neither the mind nor the body are self-aware.

The ego mind filters and records info at about a 1/10,000th delay (why there’s time in 3D). Time doesn’t exist in higher dimensions. I haven’t been there, but I believe those with higher consciousness who have.

We all have a different perspective based upon what has happened in our lives and our level of consciousness. That said, positive energy greatly overpowers negative energy and more people are moving up in consciousness. Those stuck in lower levels need to understand the Map of Consciousness in order to escape the lower levels. Example:

Apathy = 10 to the 50th power. Anger is 10 to the 150th power. Obviously, Anger isn’t positive, but, it’s far more powerful than Apathy. The first positive level is courage, which is 10 to the 200th power. Clearly, anger isn’t far from courage. Apathy is a very dangerous state, and many people commit suicide, or let themselves go, and commit passive suicide. A lot of people in the United States are in the Reason state, 10 to the 400th power. We all have ups and downs. Doesn’t mean you’re in that permanent state, at all. People are seeking 5D, or think we’re headed there. Love is 10 to the 500th power. That is essentially 5D. I’m not taking anything for granted and working hard on myself. Gave myself this week to discuss football.

I don’t give my energy to politics or any of the negative shit they are using to cause fear or distract us. One thing I’m 99.999% positive of, is that we’re immortal. WTF do we have to fear. We’re energy.

We are in a waking dream. In any event, we’ll hopefully discover the truth, but this is what I believe now.

Did I pass?

P.S. I do have cataracts that I haven’t cured yet. So, excuse any mistakes. Hard to hit the right keys when I use my iPad and have a hard time proofreading. I don’t care about grammar, even though I was a Paralegal/Court Reporter in the Navy. Retired 34 years ago.

I’ll skip your actualization awareness whatever lecture, thats not my bag man and thats not a class I’d give grades in. I had rapidly degenerating cataracts last year. A less common but not uncommon posterior subcapsular cataracts - really no option as it was impairing my ability to work - i had to do something

Short story - standard treatment paid by insurance is one lens with far focus and one lens with near focus. I opted for a premium lens upgrade - not laser adjusted lens option but extended range focus lenses that have concerntric rings that enable the eye to focus both near and far - no adjustments or follow ups needed, ready to go from day 1.

Fucking phenomenal! Im now 20/20, haven’t worn glasses since. happy to share referral info by DM to anyone …
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            The injury concern is still there. I think I am good if MW doesn't come back

Not against it - but also open to other possibilities as well.

Comment

• LarryAW
              Chargers fan since 1970
              • Sep 2018
              • Chula Vista, CA
              • retired paralegal/court reporter
              • Send PM

Did I pass?

I questioned whether or not I should have posted so much (or at all in this thread) to a response of what I’ve learned regarding spirituality and wisdom. Nevertheless, I thought if it helped just one person, despite some ridicule, it would be worth it. Life is more than how you’re perceived. If you are stuck in a mire, Hawkins’ Map of Consciousness will help get you out of it. Important to know what has more or less energy. We all have times when we’re down and are negative. Negativity is really bad, but if you’re kind and grateful, it will help override the negativity, because positive energy is more powerful and that increases logarithmically as you move up in consciousness.

It took me quite awhile to type it. As soon as I hit send, I looked at the clock and it was 11:11. Had no clue it was even 11. If you understand this stuff, there is NO way it was a coincidence.

I “had” to add this today for others who know or don’t think this is all there is.

Now, back to the NFL and the Chargers.

P.S. I am no expert and don’t claim to be. Terrible pain led me on a search for answers, and this is what I have discovered. We’re all connected IMHO.

Comment

• LarryAW
                Chargers fan since 1970
                • Sep 2018
                • Chula Vista, CA
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I’ll skip your actualization awareness whatever lecture, thats not my bag man and thats not a class I’d give grades in. I had rapidly degenerating cataracts last year. A less common but not uncommon posterior subcapsular cataracts - really no option as it was impairing my ability to work - i had to do something

Short story - standard treatment paid by insurance is one lens with far focus and one lens with near focus. I opted for a premium lens upgrade - not laser adjusted lens option but extended range focus lenses that have concerntric rings that enable the eye to focus both near and far - no adjustments or follow ups needed, ready to go from day 1.

Fucking phenomenal! Im now 20/20, haven’t worn glasses since. happy to share referral info by DM to anyone …
                I responded to a post with my hope it would help some people. If you didn’t want or need it, it wasn’t for you. I looked at the clock as soon as I send the post, because I knew it was late. It was 11:11. That is not insignificant to me and no coincidence IMHO.

Glad you got your vision back. I have an appointment with a civilian ophthalmologist on the 27th. It’s fixable. Doctors could not cure my major problems. Had been trying to get an appt with a Navy ophthalmologist for awhile to no avail.

I am no different than anybody else. If you ever had the suicide disease, along with other significantly-painful diseases, you would have looked for answers, too. My sole intent was to share what worked for ME. It’s not the only way - same as constructing a roster.

My ego says hi to yours.

Comment

• LarryAW
                  Chargers fan since 1970
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Chula Vista, CA
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                  w thank you for taking the time to write all of that out. I was a student of Fritjof Capra who wrote "The Tao of Physics" which has similar ideas from a hard science background. I will check out the books you recommended
                  You're welcome and wow. Hawkins' Amazon biography is insane.

Comment

• LarryAW
                    Chargers fan since 1970
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Chula Vista, CA
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

He would be a great fit at a smaller cap number
                    he'll have less risk of wear and tear due to less volume.
                    Ben Herbert can also work his magic.
                    I really hope this happens and would come cheap because of this deep WR class.
                    I wouldn't mind having MW back, because I know Hortiz will account for his injury history, unlike Telesco.

Since he's visiting other teams, I think the odds are he's gone.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Per the website of the WTF Commanders - Mike "Vato" Davis is signing with the Commanders

Hopefully it is for at least what Perryman received - if not more - -to get that comp pick back/ I would guess he is getting at least $3-4m

Maybe this is why Hortiz signed Perryman as he knew what was happening so he knew the formula was going to work back again in his favor.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                        Per the website of the WTF Commanders - Mike "Vato" Davis is signing with the Commanders

Hopefully it is for at least what Perryman received - if not more - -to get that comp pick back/ I would guess he is getting at least $3-4m

Maybe this is why Hortiz signed Perryman as he knew what was happening so he knew the formula was going to work back again in his favor.

https://twitter.com/Commanders/statu...33407704068598
                        I'm just glad to know that Mike Davis is not coming back to the Chargers. He is one of those players that I feel the previous regime tried to stick with for too long. I have nothing against the guy and wish him the best when he's not playing against the Chargers. But his inconsistency on the field was maddening. He is not a Harbaugh type player.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

I wouldn't mind having MW back, because I know Hortiz will account for his injury history, unlike Telesco.

Since he's visiting other teams, I think the odds are he's gone.
                          I hope they bring him back. He as a skill set that is not prevalent among NFL WRs, his physicality, his ability to dominate DBs, even the best, at the point of the catch. I'll miss that if he signs with another team. If they bring Mike back, then draft one of the top 3 rookies, and draft another one on Day 3, I'll be excited about this WR corps again.

Comment

Working...
                          X