• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    By when do we need to make new contracts signed and official?
    They become official today but they don't need to sign them right away.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

In addition to his talent and the connection he was with Herbert, his locker room presence, his professionalism, his mentorship of young pass catchers, these things are immensely valuable to building the type of culture you want on your team.
      I never saw THAT helmet before.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

This could be our fate.
        It's been emotional.
        Cathartic.
        I agree with Formula 21 .
        Khalil wants to push for a ring with LAC.
        Joey ?
        C'mon man--you gotta respect what Mack is doin' .
        I would stretch out Slayer several more years.
        Unless proven otherwise, Mack didn't do take a pay cut , he is getting his 23m --
        He just had to agree to the structure or he might have been released.

As for Bosa - with his injury concerns, if he wants to take a PAY CUT - maybe. Though again, with his injury concerns, not sure that is a good gamble. But unless its different than what Popper is saying, Bosa is not a good candidate ot push even more cap on.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Slayer has already played more years than they expected. He takes a big pay cut or he plays elsewhere. However, if they let him go they will certainly need to grab a WR at that number five slot.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Unless proven otherwise, Mack didn't do take a pay cut , he is getting his 23m --
            He just had to agree to the structure or he might have been released.

As for Bosa - with his injury concerns, if he wants to take a PAY CUT - maybe. Though again, with his injury concerns, not sure that is a good gamble. But unless it’s different than what Popper is saying, Bosa is not a good candidate ot push even more cap on.
            Yeah, the only push related to Bosa is how Mack done pushed his ass out the door!
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

So they think JT Woods has upside?
              He’s on a cheap rookie deal. Harbaugh and Minter will probably try to see if they can coach him up.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

I wonder if we can bring him back on a discounted deal. Probably not but you never know.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Yeah, the only push related to Bosa is how Mack done pushed his ass out the door!
                  I would trust KVN at 6m with incentives over Bosa at $10m with incentives to be healthy and play the year

I know Bowser was just released by the Ravens but he kind of has the same injury concern, it wasn't just 2023 but half of 2022 - so doing more research -- not sure he would be the right depth signing

Plus the Chargers need to get IDL and LB. I am pretty good with Mack and Tuli at this point. I don't like IDL or LB at all!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                    Slayer has already played more years than they expected. He takes a big pay cut or he plays elsewhere. However, if they let him go they will certainly need to grab a WR at that number five slot.
                    Or from the #7 or #8 spot. Just sayin'...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                      Keenan’s actually worth what he’s getting paid and just like Mack has earned it, plus he wants to retire a bolt, they need to be careful how they treat him going forward, you haven’t seen that decline in skills yet and his play style could mean a couple more strong seasons…
                      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• UtahBolt
                        Did we win?
                        • Jun 2013
                        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                        • Send PM

Stoked that Kenan is still a Bolt! (For now.) The rest will all shake itself out...
                        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

He’s on a cheap rookie deal. Harbaugh and Minter will probably try to see if they can coach him up.
                          Not sure it's possible to "coach up" the courage it takes to tackle Derek Henry. If you know what I am saying to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X