• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stetson516 View Post
    We trade to 6 to Giants, grab a second rounder and giants get OT, then at 6 trade to ATL for another 2nd and they get WR. We draft Terrion Arnold at 8. Case closed. We lost by a handful of points most games last year. Take 1 TD off the board and we're drafting in the 20s... the rookie deal would make sense for CB, WR, LT, EDGE. Other than that it's not worth the price to sign them after 5th year option. Too expensive to sign a TE 1st rounder later. Stop talking about Bowers. We need a shut down corner. It's the single most position needed most. Terrion is gonna be DROY
    Do u think the Gnats will part with a 2nd rounder just to move up one slot?

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

We need to put together psyche profiles on half this board - there’s some damaged whack jobs drooling amongst these pristine threads.
      And that's the beauty of it...freedom of speech...even if you're kind of weird...or wrong...sometimes though, some of those crazy theories or rumors turn out to be true...

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Important to properly scout the GF's mom and dad. No doubt
        Or, at the very least, scout out the player's dad to make sure he's not an annoying meddler...we don't want another LaVar Ball, Lonzo Ball's dad...what a head case and distraction that dude is...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I do not thinkk they would give up a second unless there is a bidding war. But still, probably at best a 3rd - -and for one spot, probably would take the 3rd

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

We need to put together psyche profiles on half this board - there’s some damaged whack jobs drooling amongst these pristine threads.
            This forum, along with my church are the only things that help keep my slight, tenuous, fleeting grip on sanity.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

This forum, along with my church are the only things that help keep my slight, tenuous, fleeting grip on sanity.
              Glad we are here for you --

I do feel a kinship with my Chargers brethren on this board. We all want the same thing - even with disagree. And thats okay

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I do not thinkk they would give up a second unless there is a bidding war. But still, probably at best a 3rd - -and for one spot, probably would take the 3rd
                Yup. Horitz plays this right and the board helps him, moving down one spot is very possible.

Comment

• Chargers8491
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2022
                  • Send PM

I suggested this trade scenario several weeks ago. There is a very good chance they will give up that 2nd to make sure they get the QB they want. They have the draft capital to do it. Alanta will depend on if they trade for field or not. If they do trade for Fields Alanta could still trade up for one of the WRs to pair with Fields.
                  1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
                  2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
                  2b- #37 Jenkins DT
                  3a- #66 Puni OT
                  3b- #69 Sainristill CB
                  4a- #105 Rice WR
                  4b- #110 Lloyd RB
                  5- #140 Green CB
                  6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

And that's the beauty of it...freedom of speech...even if you're kind of weird...or wrong...sometimes though, some of those crazy theories or rumors turn out to be true...
                    I love weird, it makes the world interesting. and sometimes crazy is just contra-conventional and finds truth, very often in fact - correctamundo! It’s just … sigh … I’m not talking about free thinking eccentrics - it’s the terminally injured. They bleed their pain on our pages daily. They have for years. i feel the pain in our midst (not you, you’re a funny solid skeptic) … I can’t not care - I wish we could help lift that rock from their bleeding skulls.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I love weird, it makes the world interesting. and sometimes crazy is just contra-conventional and finds truth, very often in fact - correctamundo! It’s just … sigh … I’m not talking about free thinking eccentrics - it’s the terminally injured. They bleed their pain on our pages daily. They have for years. i feel the pain in our midst (not you, you’re a funny solid skeptic) … I can’t not care - I wish we could help lift that rock from their bleeding skulls.
                      I hear u, Mac...my prayers go out to all those who are going through tough times...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

I hear u, Mac...my prayers go out to all those who are going through tough times...
                        Concert Pray GIF by Amazon Prime Video
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

AMEN . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X