• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
    I am curious what some of the players think of the hiring, especially Herbert. Would be nice to see some reaction.

Do we think Herbert and Harbaugh have talked yet?
    Saw a Cowherd clip today where he claims he (Colin) and Herbert recently texted back and forth a bit and "he's excited."
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
      Moderate Skeptic
      • May 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
      Bosa is the last person that's gonna wanna play for Harbaugh. Listen to Delanie Walkers interview on bussin with the boys about Harbaughs first year in S.F. Jim's gonna come in and run his program like a college program, especially the first year. Anybody who misses workouts, misses OTA's, wants rest days etc ain't gonna cut it. That's not something most veterans are gonna get in line for, particularly Bosa. Bosa couldn't even handle Staley's country club schedule. He's the type of guy who really does best on just 1 limited practice per week. That ain't gonna fly. He'll want out ASAP & if he does stick around he'll be on IR by week 3.

I look for about half the current players on this roster to end up on the 'Fade - that's probably the real reason Telesco was hired there.
      Cosigned . . . . . . . . . . . . Country Club indeed. The first training camp will be an eye opener for the veterans - the rookies will be used to it . . . . . . .

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He'll buy in. I get the feeling many of the defensive players didn't like Staley's defense.
        I tend to agree with this . . . . . . . they sure played like they didn't like it at any rate

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

LOL

ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
            He’s the Coach.

When you see this guy get in a locker room with you. I just see guys like Bosa and James being ready to play.

as talented as those guys at Michigan were none of them have the skillset of Derwin James.

Nobody on that team has Joey Bosas skillset.

I truly believe this is motivation.

I know it’s money but I just see
            Harbaugh saying you’re a pussy to Joey Bosa and Bosa can’t say anything because Harbaugh has the credibility.

He can say shut the fuck up I coached Patrick Willis I know tough players man up.

Derwin I played with Rodney Harrison I need to see it.

Bosa I coached Justin Smith bring it.

I see it. I see it all with this team.

Kaepernick sets. Herbert Kaepernick with an arm but accurate. Remember Kaepernick was hand picked by Harbaugh. So you see the traits. I see Herbert’s athleticism. We will see some goal line runs.

Then I see draft day the interview Harbaugh Kiper Laura Rutledge well I’ve been trying to get this kid on my team since he was 17. Brock Bowers. Now he’s a charger.

Coach I’m ready to get to work with Herbert and you. Whatever I gotta do to win.

Quentin Johnston. Shame on all of you on here. You didn’t mention Michael Crabtree a big 1st round pick similar size as Quentin Johnston a bust then Harbaugh made him a legit player where he was mixing it up with Richard Sherman and had Richard Sherman put Erin Andrew’s on the map.

I could see Harbaugh bringing up Quentin Johnstons big game against Michigan. Where’s that guy at???

We got so much. We will get it right.

you guys are talking about the tackles stop talk about Center we need to address that. Once we get a competent Center in here we will be alright. Maybe move Zian Johnson to Center and go out and get a guard.

We will draft Dillon Johnson running back from Washington. Tough strong runner.
            We have a winner - Fire It The Fuck Up POTM!

well done, good sir.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I like the Eagles.
              #5 for #22, #50 and #54.
              Philadelphia could be tempted to trade up for Bowers or Nabors.
              Fangio will fix their D.
              Trade value chart favors the Eagles.
              Do it.
              @ #22 will be a good player who falls.
              Then we would have three round two picks !
              Day two is gold, Boltnut...gold.
              Teams that want to jump from 22 to 5 need to overpay, not underpay. Sharpen that pencil and come back with a better offer, mister!

Did they sign Fangio? Havent seen that news but it was expected and I havent checked

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I tend to agree with this . . . . . . . they sure played like they didn't like it at any rate
                You could feel them just giving up in despair as the season wore on.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2022
                  • White Rock, BC Canada
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Saw a Cowherd clip today where he claims he (Colin) and Herbert recently texted back and forth a bit and "he's excited."
                  Ha ha just watched it 30 seconds ago

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

You could feel them just giving up in despair as the season wore on.
                    That's exactly what it looked like . . . . . . . . . dying by degrees. In the end the system won

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Teams that want to jump from 22 to 5 need to overpay, not underpay. Sharpen that pencil and come back with a better offer, mister!

Did they sign Fangio? Havent seen that news but it was expected and I havent checked
                      More like the rest of you need to re-scan the Big Board.
                      There will be excellent prospects at #22.
                      Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I like the Eagles.
                        #5 for #22, #50 and #54.
                        Philadelphia could be tempted to trade up for Bowers or Nabors.
                        Fangio will fix their D.
                        Trade value chart favors the Eagles.
                        Do it.
                        @ #22 will be a good player who falls.
                        Then we would have three round two picks !
                        Day two is gold, Boltnut...gold.
                        I don’t see it. Teams don’t trade a boatload of picks for a TE. You only do that for QBs.

Comment

• Steve
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • South Carolina
                          • Meteorologist
                          • Send PM

When Harbaugh got to SF, they had a lot of high draft picks, and talented guys who had some physical skills, but just didn't play that well. Harbaugh scared players by making them work their asses off, made players study hard so they knew how to react to the other teams plays, and no one missed assignments because Jim doesn't let guys play if they make mental mistakes.

That is a lot like the Chargers. We have a lot of players who are good/great athletes, have physical talents, but not good football players because they are fundamentally bad. Staley either didn't coach them well or didn't hold them accountable mentally, because they made a TON of mental mistakes.

Harbaugh scared them in SF and that all shit stopped. Listen to Delanie ... the expectation is there ... work hard ... you know the consequence is going to be getting cut if you don't. I don't think he is going to terrorize the players, plenty of the SF guys got a lot better, but he isn't going to hesitate to cut or trade guys they don't do it the Harbaugh way.

Comment

Working...
                          X