• Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Hey all... This isn't me... I'm not selling anything... but I found this lady on Etsy, and she makes custom shirts and came up with a Harbaugh/Herbert 2024 Election T shirt.

Here is the link:

I just thought I would share with my Bolts fam!
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      Something I'm not clear about:

Are todays current powder blues the exact same color as the old powder blues?
      They don't look exactly the same.

And I still love the Navys because they represent SD hardnosed defense. Seau era forever.
      I'm OK with Navy and White. So either white or navy jerseys with opposite colors for the pants. I think it's a bit weird when they are 100% Navy color uniforms. Too much of a good thing...

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Winning changes everything. The reason they went with Navy was because Alex Spanos didnt like the powder blues. He died in 2018, the next year the team went back to Powder blue.
        Id assume every city thinks their unis are great but Seattles green uni imo is awful. Denvers orange....terrible.

I think ours is one of the best but i do prefer the white pants with PB over yellow pants. Some here say they dont like the yellow facemask and pants but Fouts era had the yellow facemask and it was more prevalent on the blue helmet so i dont really get that. But whatever, everybody has their preference.

Now that we have Harbaugh some think we should go back to Navy. I dont think Harbaugh cares and Michigan have yellow pants so its kinda funny lol.
        some SEA uni's have really been hideous and anything orange that isnt a pumpkin is definitely ugly

They adopted that mid-blue, darker than royal but not dark navy, in the 70s before Alex bought the team - They also wore powder sometimes. here's a '79 vs '86 comparison, though I know they had multiple unis in both years. After Alex - he darkened to the Navy on the right.

I thought that Dark Navy over white was better than Blue over yellow ("gold" cough). Darker Navy was better than the prior blue. I prefer powder over white, with the white helmet to either but all I really want is for them to win. its all just personal preference.

image.png
        ​​
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• SAY OW 55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

This fucking Harbaugh is a savage. I’m so pumped. I would run through a wall for him.

We finally have an identity. It feels so good to go to any team and say yeah you got Reid but we got Harbaugh.

You got Payton but we got Harbaugh. You got Pierce but we got Harbaugh.

Being an L.A. guy it’s like when the Lakers hired Phil Jackson it was all about winning championships.

all the bullshit was over. We win rings and we compete. Can you imagine Herbert hearing this.

This coach is a star. Spanos got it right.

And a lot of you guys in here get on Bosa. I don’t know man. With this guy Bosa might have a huge season. Defensive player of the year type shit.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Let’s talk Seau Harbaugh played with him so he’s gonna have a lot of interesting conversations with Tutu what he sees out of him. What he expects out of him. The Seau standard. How he can attain it.

This guy is gonna help this defense so much.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Holy shit, ...look at ol man Jack Harbaugh go. Good coaching genes.

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
                Since Balboa Stadium
                • Sep 2022
                • LA
                • Send PM

Belichick seems to be on the market...hmm..hire him as DC? (just dreaming)

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I think you’re right and I’d love to see Derwin return to form. He’s the type of guy who responds to coaching and he sounded forlorn carrying the water for Staley. Which he did. He is a physical beast and we know he can make an impact. We’ve seen it before.
                  Staley's work with the secondary was a mess. DJ was at the heart of that mess.

A new day is dawning in the Chargers secondary

I expect DJ to have fun and kick ass in Jim Harbaugh's defense.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                    This fucking Harbaugh is a savage. I’m so pumped. I would run through a wall for him.

We finally have an identity. It feels so good to go to any team and say yeah you got Reid but we got Harbaugh.

Being an L.A. guy it’s like when the Lakers hired Phil Jackson it was all about winning championships.

all the bullshit was over. We win rings and we compete. Can you imagine Herbert hearing this.

And a lot of you guys in here get on Bosa. I don’t know man. With this guy Bosa might have a huge season. Defensive player of the year type shit.

Yeah, I live in a place without an NFL team but a HUGE college football presence. So I have a lot of football loving friends from different NFL fan bases. Die-hard NFL and college football fans that know and follow football like we do, religiously. Anyway, I got a bunch of texts on Wed night saying congratulations, you guys nailed it, heading back to the playoffs, the perfect fit, love the hire, etc.

Seems that this hire sent a message and has left an impression, at least in my little world. Feels good to have something to be proud of when it comes to this fandom.
                    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
                      Hey all... This isn't me... I'm not selling anything... but I found this lady on Etsy, and she makes custom shirts and came up with a Harbaugh/Herbert 2024 Election T shirt.

Here is the link:

I just thought I would share with my Bolts fam!
                      That lady is gonna make some money...some of it mine,lol...so getting one!
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

I was with you until keep Bosa. I would keep Mack and trade Bosa.

Bosa can’t stay healthy and it won’t be any different with Harbaugh.

Look, even the few times Bosa did play, he would acknowledge he suffered from injuries that held him back.

The bum either can’t play or comes up with myriad injury excuses as to why he sucked.

His “I’m rich and you’re not” immature chip on his shoulder has worn out its welcome too.

Comment

• jox g
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Interesting that Popper has Brandon Brown in the lead and not Hortiz - but have to trust the process

Agree that Jay Harbaugh can be a position coach and keep Ryan Ficken as ST coach
                          Jay has coached TEs for 3 yrs

Comment

Working...
                          X