• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Guapo
    What is a plethora?
    • Jan 2024
    • Send PM

The Navy unis would be different it has after all been almost 20 years but could they once where these and where them properly next season...
    syyf2jh79ehfrahcfx11.jpg

Ever since the 94 season when they started wearing retro uniforms not once have they worn these the most exiting era and best decade EVER!!

Just once would I like to see these.

Comment

• northerner
      Charger fan since '79
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I have no problem with our current home and away, but our navy and royal blue alternates with the white helmets are atrocious. With those, we would be better off with what we had in the past.
      agree 100%. the other jerseys need the correct helmet.

Comment

• Chargerville
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

I always wondered if the love for the powder blues was mainly a charger fan/west coast thing... which I guess is more important than anything else. I’ve always lived on the east coast (New York). They do constant jersey polls, and I just feel like here… everyone loves the color rush or the LT navy jersey. I talk football constantly, It feels like

Here the blue shirts/yellow pants got voted bottom 7 worse jersey (I know… who cares what other fans think) When the 90s and early 2000s Charger used to wear that powder blue white helmet… people used here used to try and rag on me lol.

for me, they look soft. They don’t look like a physical team that wins Championships… but I know it’s just a jersey for crying out loud.

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
          The 2nd day in a row that Wilbon has referred to Bosa and Mack as future hall of famers.
          lol bosa AINT no HOFer. gotta play to get in.

Comment

• El Guapo
            What is a plethora?
            • Jan 2024
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerville View Post
            I always wondered if the love for the powder blues was mainly a charger fan/west coast thing... which I guess is more important than anything else. I’ve always lived on the east coast (New York). They do constant jersey polls, and I just feel like here… everyone loves the color rush or the LT navy jersey. I talk football constantly, It feels like

Here the blue shirts/yellow pants got voted bottom 7 worse jersey (I know… who cares what other fans think) When the 90s and early 2000s Charger used to wear that powder blue white helmet… people used here used to try and rag on me lol.

for me, they look soft. They don’t look like a physical team that wins Championships… but I know it’s just a jersey for crying out loud.
            It's all perception. Seahawks uni don't look tough but when Legion of Boom was created, especially after winning the superbowl, seeing that uniform you knew you were in for an ass kicking.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
              Let's do this!
              • Aug 2022
              • Raleigh N. Carolina
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

lol bosa AINT no HOFer. gotta play to get in.
              I swear he's mixing up the brothers.

But TWICE???

Slipping for sure

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                Let's do this!
                • Aug 2022
                • Raleigh N. Carolina
                • Send PM

If I recall correctly teams have to announce uniform changes over a year in advance, so it's probably too late to change for 24

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

Man...so glad I was right about Harbaugh...

Cuz I was completely wrong about Belicheck...

Shocked he isnt the Falcons HC...

I argued that Atlanta was just a wine and dine stop for Harbaugh, but evidently, they were a legitimate rival for Harbaughs services...

Which makes him choosing us all the sweeter!

Lotta crazy news as I took some time away from the news feeds and this forum...Canales in Carolina? That owner is weird...

Good for Raheem Morris, though...return to ATL, lol...

Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    BetterToday ThanYesterday
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I don't know about Atlanta. I think the same things that got in the way with Belichick would have been in the way with Harbaugh. Sounds like McKay has Blank convinced not to change his authority or shake up how things are done because coaches come and go and McKay will always be there. And it appears as though the first interviews with some of the big names like Belichick and Harbaugh were just with Blank. The second one with BB had McKay et al. Harbaugh would likely have had a similar experience?

Spanoseseses broke away from the strong GM in charge model with the Harbaugh hire. Glad they were more open minded than Blank and his advisors.
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

One more time, because it still doesn't feel fully real:

unnamed.jpg
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Saw the blurb fron John Harbaugh...says Jim called back to home in Michigan to give the news, and the girls were already packed, lol...if they knew, Jim knew...its starting to sound like Jim was targeting us, as much as we were him...fantastic.
                        Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

Please re-read what I wrote. I'm proposing a 3 way where Buffalo gets Allen, Diggs goes to a third party, and we get draft picks.

Chargers need to get under the cap, and this helps.
                          I doubt Buffalo would want Allen if they are moving on from Diggs

Plus -- Diggs is tricky. He would have to be a June 1 trade

Comment

Working...
                          X