• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parcells
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

So we get Roman on staff but not as OC (a win) and Ficken stays as special teams coordinator (big win).

Good day for us.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      JH3 and Me
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

Just having some fun. In all honesty, I think the bigger the staff the better. Less workload and more focus in one area. Plus it's easier to hold someone accountable, "You had one job".
      lol, classic.
      Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• SAY OW 55
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2023
        • Send PM

Looks like Harbaughs son is signing with Seattle. To be the coach there.

Comment

• Parcells
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Also good for him to go spread his wings.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            Stack Au Ag Pb
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

Run Game Coordinator, Passing Game Coordinator, Offensive "Czar", "Trench Warfare" Coordinator overseeing both D-Line/O-Line, Special Envoy to the HC, etc.
            We’re gonna need the official “Fuck Denver” guy as well. Important.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
              So every year my wife takes me to the Grammys and last hear I met Robert Kraft and chatted briefly and got a picture with him.

This year he was there again and I sat down next to him and told him I'm a huge Chargers fan and asked his opinion of them hiring Harbaugh. He said you got a winner, excellent hire, you're going to be very happy. He also said that him and Dean Spanos are very good friends that he's one of his best friends of all the other owners.
              Normally your like totally this is online. But I absolutely believe you. Great story. You actually got to have a sit down one on one with an NFL owner. He gave you some great stuff.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Lol...just realized...Sean Payton probably chipped a tooth, grinding his teeth, wishing he waited 1 more year for a chance to coach Herbert...

Would like to think we woulda taken Jim anyway...

Jerry mighta given up on Big Mike, also, and he coulda had that job...

All hindsight of course...but damn funny...
                Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2022
                  • White Rock, BC Canada
                  • Send PM

You want to see the end of Chargering??

Right now Herbert as QB has 22 one possession losses

When Harbaugh was coaching in SF....in one posession games...his record was 28-1

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Jim Harbaugh has sacrificed his son for the team. Is there any doubt that he will win or die trying?
                    how very unDoc Rivers of him....

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Any concern for too many cooks in the kitchen when it comes to this "OC by committee" approach that we might take?

This is just my assumption, mind you.
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• northerner
                        Charger fan since '79
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Because there is no team in Santa Clara. Generally SD fans hate LA teams but several people like the Lakers because there is no team in SD though they did have the Clippers for a short time, but they were awful. It did take me months to accept the Chargers in LA and i wanted them to come to Las Vegas. But slowly it wore off as i dont live in SD anymore. Had they moved to San Antonio , id not likely have still remained a fan.

Id guess SF fans moaned of the drive to SC as traffic there is bad. Ive spent a lot of time in the Bay Area so ive experienced the traffic. I was living only 6 miles from Levi stadium.
                        Yeah, the distance is not too different (the move to LA is clearly further), but the "vibe" is totally different. the Bay Area is still seen as one big place, so in that case the 49ers just moved within the bay area, while SD and LA are clearly separate. my main thought is that if you can get past all the history and bullshit, it is still drivable to go to some games from SD to LA. LA sucks and makes a game day trip tougher, but a move to San Antonio would have cut the cord from SD.

traffic sucks here for workday commutes, but the weekend is easy to get around.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                          Looks like Harbaughs son is signing with Seattle. To be the coach there.
                          I love the fact that Jim chose to stick with Ficken rather than let him go just to install his kid, and now Jay can go prove himself in Seattle with McDonald who will undoubtedly take care of him as a friend of the family...it's a win win for everyone involved especially McDonald who gains a trusted person to have on his staff...
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X