• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    JH3 and Me
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

I've read many posts of our friends here that are today not embarrassed to wear their Charger gear. I'm really happy for you guys, I know you've felt the pain of the years - i've been there for each of those years.

But I'd recommend that you NEVER be embarrassed or ashamed to wear the Charger Insignia. you are Bolt-4-Life, thru and thru, you've been to battle, you wear the scars, you have earned your due. Wear your swag as a badge of eternal manly honor and fidelity whether they win, lose, draw, whatever. Grown me don't quit or hide their loyalty if their kids lose. Real Men (and Women) stand tall, defiant, unwavering and they carry the confidence and comfort of knowing that their consistent support is a mark of courage! They shrug and pledge to get 'em next time. Never retreat, never surrender, never deny your truth.

WGAF what others say or think, you are you and you have nothing to be embarrassed about ever. Bolt4Life Brothers!

Btw - our Bolts will win a hell of alot, this hypothetical is not going to be needed. But in case you also root for the Lakers or Clippers or something less important ...

Fuck I love the joy in TPB since last night. God bless you all ...
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Fixing him isnt the problem but if he has a magic wand to keep him healthy, id like to see it. Im just tired of him missing games with his huge cap number.
      He probably just needs to be a rotational player at this point. Will spare his body. And he was still pretty effective in spurts earlier this year doing just that, before he got hurt again.

Maybe UofM's strength/conditioning guy will help these guys stay healthier.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

No it isnt. Next season his cap hit is 27.8 mil

https://overthecap.com/player/stefon-diggs/3994
        the only part the chargers would absord is his salary and bonuses, so technically $19m - the bills would be on the hook for the reason - which is all dead cap

just like Allen - he is $23.1m of salary and $11.6m of dead cap. - right now the team trading for Allen only needs to take on the 23.1 salary

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          I'm going to predict we keep Allen and Bosa after some restructuring and trade Mack while he has value.
          Williams gone.
          I think Jim thinks he can fix the younger Bosa and drafts another edge day 2.
          Co sign.

We needed Mack and his locker room presence and his effort to build comraderie because of Staley. He may actually (not on purpose, he is a great guy) get in the way of Harbaugh building a team the way he wants. As others have said, Harbaugh is in charge and he is going to burn the snakes and eat the grass because no one eats more snakes than us or something like that. And Mack is older than Bosa. I am sure Harbaugh remembers Joey from OSU days and they will do some great stuff together and I do think Harbaugh is going to address the injuries we always seem to have. Williams is gone and we won't miss him because he has missed so much time already. He will go to the Raiders or Browns, you watch. Allen brings a lot of traits Harbaugh preaches and he is still very good.

When Marty was hired there were a few players I remember who groused about his tactics. And Seau (God rest his soul) stood up and said, "This man has won everywhere he has been and I am tired of losing. I am going to do things his way!" and the team stepped in line. James might be the guy to do it now when some players whine about physical practices and tough love they are about to enjoy.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

I'm going to predict we keep Allen and Bosa after some restructuring and trade Mack while he has value.
            Williams gone.
            Bosa a pay cut - sure $8m with incentives or something like that. Maybe that kind of deal would suffice

Bosa a restructure - not going to do it. Thats just jacking with your future for a dude who can't stay healthy. Plus, I cannot say this enough, I want him off the team.

And again, BOsa has been on the roster how many years with how many playoff wins? Find a guy off the street making 5m that will be better and will actually play maybe more than 9 games.

Comment

• Go Chargers go
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2023
              • Send PM

Williams gone.
              Can you predict how many games Bosa will play vs Mack? I think Bosa career is done on his next injury

Comment

• Heatmiser
                BetterToday ThanYesterday
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                I've read many posts of our friends here that are today not embarrassed to wear their Charger gear. I'm really happy for you guys, I know you've felt the pain of the years - i've been there for each of those years.

But I'd recommend that you NEVER be embarrassed or ashamed to wear the Charger Insignia. you are Bolt-4-Life, thru and thru, you've been to battle, you wear the scars, you have earned your due. Wear your swag as a badge of eternal manly honor and fidelity whether they win, lose, draw, whatever. Grown me don't quit or hide their loyalty if their kids lose. Real Men (and Women) stand tall, defiant, unwavering and they carry the confidence and comfort of knowing that their consistent support is a mark of courage! They shrug and pledge to get 'em next time. Never retreat, never surrender, never deny your truth.

WGAF what others say or think, you are you and you have nothing to be embarrassed about ever. Bolt4Life Brothers!

Btw - our Bolts will win a hell of alot, this hypothetical is not going to be needed. But in case you also root for the Lakers or Clippers or something less important ...

Fuck I love the joy in TPB since last night. God bless you all ...

I travel all over and I wear my Chargers stuff. Have had nothing but good experiences and once, in an airport in an obscure city one of the chargers' regional scouts sat by me and mentioned my windbreaker and then told me who he was and we had a great conversation. He was the one who scouted Des King and Youngway Koo. Very nice guy.

I agree. Wear your stuff proudly
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Go Chargers go View Post

Can you predict how many games Bosa will play vs Mack? I think Bosa career is done on his next injury
                  If the Chargers keep Bosa can already read the stories
                  In great shape in training camp, healthier and lighter - ready to play a full season
                  second game of the season, injury, out 6-8 weeks
                  comes bacjk for a coiuple weeks
                  out again the rest of the year

Wish him well but its time to move on from him

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Are you guys ready for it?

I am.

"Travis Kelce will find himself....'marked' in a way that he has not been, where he's wide-ass open, like he does against the Chargers, I will tell you that."

Michigan alum Rich Eisen reacts to Jim Harbaugh’s departure from Ann Arbor to become the Chargers’ new head coach and says how he will change the Bolts’ cult...
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If the Chargers keep Bosa can already read the stories
                      In great shape in training camp, healthier and lighter - ready to play a full season
                      second game of the season, injury, out 6-8 weeks
                      comes bacjk for a coiuple weeks
                      out again the rest of the year

Wish him well but its time to move on from him
                      I think Chargers should move on from Bosa.

Comment

• Eurobolt
                        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Send PM

I am still high from joy. But I am a bit scared too... if Jim will not be able to erease " chargering" noone can.

Comment

• electricgold
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

Get chills thinking about Jim Harbaugh today thinking about who he wants to reach out to to be the new OC, DC and GM while at the same time going over our roster deciding what we need and who goes in that hole he just dug in this franchise!

Comment

Working...
                          X