Chiefs @ Chargers Pregame / Game Day Thread / Post Game Rxn (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
    I had no idea Joey was even contemplating playing. I assumed he’d be “healthiest he’s been in years” by 2025 …
    it seems pointless, this thing that's been happening with his ankle or feet, it almost seems like something gives out when he plants his foot, it was non contact, I think it happened at KC before too and he came back into that game...
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

If Bosa plays, I'll throw up in my mouth.

I've always wanted to use that expression .... but yeah, just a massive heave in my mouth.
      Why? The guy got hurt and is close to being ready to play. The fact he hasn't shut it down and is trying to rehab is a good thing, IMO.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

it seems pointless, this thing that's been happening with his ankle or feet, it almost seems like something gives out when he plants his foot, it was non contact, I think it happened at KC before too and he came back into that game...
        I say rest him - even if he wants to play - let him heal up - tell his agent in a few weeks to find a team to play for next year (maybe the Niners since they might lose Chase Young) and he can go up there, play on grass and the Chargers get day 3 pick for him

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2023
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Why? The guy got hurt and is close to being ready to play. The fact he hasn't shut it down and is trying to rehab is a good thing, IMO.
          I'm a tankaholic ..... keep that in mind.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

I think the Chargers will win this game. It will cost some draft position, but so what? The best thing for the Chargers in this draft anyway is to trade down and acquire more picks.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

I'm a tankaholic ..... keep that in mind.
              LOL - got it.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                I think the Chargers will win this game. It will cost some draft position, but so what? The best thing for the Chargers in this draft anyway is to trade down and acquire more picks.
                Looks like the worst we can end up is 8th right now. Could sneak up to 4 if a few teams win.

Comment

• charger1_sj
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2022
                  • Send PM

Not sure why the Chargers are slight favorites. Mahomes is not playing but neither is Herbert and KC is at home. They are going to want to win this game. If nothing else
                  out of pride. They are stuck in the #3 position so that won't change. But I doubt they want to enter the POs with a loss.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post
                    Not sure why the Chargers are slight favorites. Mahomes is not playing but neither is Herbert and KC is at home. They are going to want to win this game. If nothing else
                    out of pride. They are stuck in the #3 position so that won't change. But I doubt they want to enter the POs with a loss.
                    We are favored? lol, why on earth are we favored? Thats pretty mind boggling but i really dont care who is favored. With Stick we are averaging 14 points a game and we scored 21 against LV when it was already over in garbage time. No TDs last week . In fact against Denver we only scored 1 TD in two games.
                    KC's defense is pretty good and they are at home.

I dont know who all they are sitting but hec we will again be without Keenan and Erickson still outplaying QJ. Have a 3rd string OC.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We are favored? lol, why on earth are we favored? Thats pretty mind boggling but i really dont care who is favored. With Stick we are averaging 14 points a game and we scored 21 against LV when it was already over in garbage time. No TDs last week . In fact against Denver we only scored 1 TD in two games.
                      KC's defense is pretty good and they are at home.

I dont know who all they are siting but hec we will again be without Keenan and Erickson still outplaying QJ.
                      Game's at SoFi.

No way should we be favored

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Game's at SoFi.

No way should we be favored
                        Oh...well thats why. Home team gets 3 points but still dont see why we are favored.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

My only hope for this game is for Mack to get a few sacks and be the top sack master in the league this year.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X