Bills at Chargers (+10) Pregame Discussion (Wk 16)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whydachargers?
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

Stick is a practice squad player. He was a wasted pick, and not worthy of a roster spot.
    Maybe. I saw some nice passes and Stick can still run well. Stick really needs to hold onto the ball better. IF he can do that he'll be a very interesting backup QB at the least (for some team that allows him more playing time). Stick really needs much more playing time IMO. He can't keep fumbling for sure.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      If you are in Canada, TSN1 will carry both NBC/Peacock games. For those in San Diego who can't get KNBC over the air, check the Tijuana channels.
      I subscribe to Peacock for $4.99/mo. I am currently catching up on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. They got all their episodes. That show is a riot. God bless Andre Braugher. Ex-Charger Terry Crews is a regular on the show. He's very good.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        JH3 and Me
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I'm conflicted. I don't feel like watching anymore after Herbert went down for the season. But guys like Ekeler and many others will be gone after this season, and I want to appreciate them while they're here. It will be sad to see Ekeler and the other likeable players go.
        Ekeler is still likeable?
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• DerwinBosa
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2022
          • Send PM

I was hoping Stick could be our long-term backup to Herbert, but the reality is he's just not. It's too bad. He works hard and has a great attitude. He may be a good quarterbacks coach or offensive coordinator in college. I would love to see him prove me wrong over the next three games, but I'm not sure he would even do well in whatever the spring league will be after the USFL/XFL merger.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

This is the worst team since the 2000 team. Blowout is a guarantee. Why do people still believe in stick I'll never know.
            It was a close game like I guessed. We still lost, so close is meaningless but at least they did show some pride.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2023
              • Send PM

I hope no one made any bets based on what I said in this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X