• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I don't see how Davis can afford JH while paying for his 2 former megacoaches, can he really afford that?
    And to dismiss Antonio Pierce after the players have rallied around him seems too reminiscent of the mistake he made with Bisaccia. Bad optics.
    My guess is that Davis will ride with Antonio for now, biding his time while he scours the college football landscape for a franchise qb, at which time he'll have enough dinero to pay for a bigger name.
    Jmo.
    He manages to spend and doesn't meddle

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post
      I'm officially on the Harbaugh/Horitz bandwagon
      I am on the basically anybody at GM except Telesco as long as Harbaugh is the HC and he is picking the GM
      I trust that guy

If not harbaugh - I will just wait for that moment but McClay and Bieniemy might be my combo

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        JH3 and Me
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

My buddy the GO BLUE fanatic amigo, he thinks it’s set up for Harbaugh to leave for LAC after this season. He knows as much as we do.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

I want Peters of the three. Jo Jo deserves an interview but won’t get it,

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I don't see how Davis can afford JH while paying for his 2 former megacoaches, can he really afford that?
            And to dismiss Antonio Pierce after the players have rallied around him seems too reminiscent of the mistake he made with Bisaccia. Bad optics.
            My guess is that Davis will ride with Antonio for now, biding his time while he scours the college football landscape for a franchise qb, at which time he'll have enough dinero to pay for a bigger name.
            Jmo.
            Ahhh.
            Marcellus...maybe John Butler's one wiff.
            Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2022
              • White Rock, BC Canada
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
              I want Peters of the three. Jo Jo deserves an interview but won’t get it,

What is Jo Jo going to accomplish over the last 3 weeks of this dismal season to warrant consideration over better candidates from great programs like Peters, Cunningham, Hortiz, Borgonzi, etc ??

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

What is Jo Jo going to accomplish over the last 3 weeks of this dismal season to warrant consideration over better candidates from great programs like Peters, Cunningham, Hortiz, Borgonzi, etc ??
                These are just the three names thrown out right now. With that being, Jo Jo is a respected guy inside and outside the organization. He got interviews last year with other teams I believe. He’ll get an interview just like Jimmy Raye did when AJ was fired.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Lol, reads like TT sent his kid protege spawn to moneyball school …
                  Moneyball School...is that the one where computer geeks get an advanced degree in sports analytics?

image.png
                  Last edited by Topcat; 12-20-2023, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Who knows. Maybe he pulls off a Bosa trade or somehow gets a RT. Go big or stay asst GM.

Maybe someone else hires him and we get a 3rd round comp pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X