Chargers to draft a Safety (in 2017 mock)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Denver lost both Qbs, Malik Jackson, Trevathon, Bruton, and some others I am probably forgetting (what is Vasquez's status?). They are still a talented team, but no huge losses in FA? I disagree.

TG

Only in Smokeyworld is losing Jackson, Trevathon and Bruton along with both your starting guards and QB not a huge loss, Mark Sanchez YEAH!!!!!
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
      Only in Smokeyworld is losing Jackson, Trevathon and Bruton along with both your starting guards and QB not a huge loss, Mark Sanchez YEAH!!!!!
      Never even HEARD of 'Bruton'. I've predicted 10 wins for Denver. Anybody care to counter that number? If I recall, most here felt that Denver won the Super Bowl IN SPITE OF - and not BECAUSE OF - Peyton Manning. But it's always nice to see people backpedal when it fits their (weak) arguments. And 'Smokeyworld' is a fun place! Definitely no stress about losing in Smokeyworld. In fact, losing is kinda entertaining.
      Last edited by QSmokey; 05-10-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        Never even HEARD of 'Bruton'. I've predicted 10 wins for Denver. Anybody care to counter that number? If I recall, most here felt that Denver won the Super Bowl IN SPITE OF - and not BECAUSE OF - Peyton Manning. But it's always nice to see people backpedal when it fits their (weak) arguments. And 'Smokeyworld' is a fun place! Definitely no stress about losing in Smokeyworld. In fact, losing is kinda entertaining.
        Bruton's considered one of the best special teams players in the league. There was also a game where he played 77 plays with a broken leg because he refused to get off the field. If you can do without that kind of player, you
        probably are a Raider fan.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Denver wins 7.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

That's only because you're not a fan.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
              That's only because you're not a fan.
              A "real" fan.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                Bruton's considered one of the best special teams players in the league. There was also a game where he played 77 plays with a broken leg because he refused to get off the field. If you can do without that kind of player, you
                probably are a Raider fan.
                He sounds brain dead to me. I don't admire that kind of 'courage'. But hey...Denver is gonna suck because they lost a good ST player! They'll be good enough to beat us twice (although I do predict we will defeat EITHER Denver or KC at home this season...the only win we'll get against our own division).

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

He sounds brain dead to me. I don't admire that kind of 'courage'. But hey...Denver is gonna suck because they lost a good ST player! They'll be good enough to beat us twice (although I do predict we will defeat EITHER Denver or KC at home this season...the only win we'll get against our own division).
                  Why do you even watch football? Oh wait, you dont.
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X