• Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

I really like Dom Williams, great size ( 6ft 2 in.....200 pounds) and fantastic measurables ( 4.4 forty and 40.5 vert) that don't always translate to the field. Probably PS

This page has some GIF,s

The soft-spoken receiver quietly ascended to the tops of the WSU record books during his time in Pullman. And now he's ready to take on the NFL.
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
      After pretty much watching every UDFA that was signed here are the ones I think have the best chance at cracking the 53. Of course this is stupidly premature but whatever.

Kenneth Farrow/Chris Swain: I grouped the two together because if the team carries 5 backs as expected, one of them should make it. Farrow is the better pure runner and also has special teams experience. Swain the better blocker who can also run a bit. A Tolbert lite if you will.

Tyler Johnstone: By now everyone knows the story. Highly regarded, then tore his ACL twice. Returned last season but wasn't the same. Didn't regain leg strength until after the season. Tested well. Says he's back. If he is, he'll make the team. His competition is Burwell but I can see both making it, especially if they don't add anyone else.

Trevor Williams: Here's my favorite. Above average sized corner (6'0 200lbs) who tested really well athletically. Former receiver. Was considered one of the most consistent players on Penn States defense despite a relative lack of experience. Plus tackling ability makes him projectable at safety as well imo. Plays with a swagger that I like, especially from a corner.

The rest are practice squad candidates just due to how the roster is currently composed, but I really like Chris Landrum and Jamaal Jones. Landrum is a run stuffing OLB and Jones is a well rounded receiver with sure hands and plus route running. Carlos Wray could challenge Palepoi/Lissemore. Like his motor and fits as a gap penetrator.
      I do expect them to carry 5 backs total on the 53 man. 4 RBs; Gordon, Woodhead, Oliver, Dreamius Smith + 1 FB; Watt.

Wouldn't surprise me if they carry an additional 1 o2 backs on the PS.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

17 unsigned tryouts at minicamp

Sent from my Desire 510 using Tapatalk

--
        There was a QB conversion from Indiana State, Tre Roberson, who tweeted that he was going to the Chargers... he wasn't there. Seems he's signed with the Vikings instead.
        Last edited by Bolt-O; 05-16-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          17 unsigned tryouts at minicamp

Sent from my Desire 510 using Tapatalk
          Do the UDFA's make them carry their gear?
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Screeme
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

So, that was fast. The Swede, who seems to have been a popular signing, was apparently not super impressive, being cut in favor of one of the tryout candidates, Vi Teofilo

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

The Swede was a strongman with little football experience.
              They replaced him with another strongman type, but one that started 40 consecutive games for ASU.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

play some center as well.

There's the hidden nugget of info. A training camp backup center.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

The short arms probably helped quite a bit with the eye popping bench press numbers.
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

At the rookie mini camp, I did notice Teofilo in the center a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X