Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
    The two JJ one armed grabs in the white jersey are from the same catch against the Duhs.
    I was there for the game but too young to really remember it. Everybody in my my Loge Section 31 talked about it every game for more than a decade. JJ's touchdown catch against the Raiders. I'd mention the game in the Orange Bowl or Gary Anderson's flip into the endzone, and they'd say, you don't know nothing, son; cuz it's all about JJ beating the Raiders.

JJ apparently was the original recipient of "The Catch." He made some kind of miracle play in the back of the endzone in college, which was so good the other team doesn't think he actually made it. Of course, Dwight Clark, later, made a less-than-amazing TD reception in an NFC Championship game and usurped the title from JJ. Why? Because the media loves to glorify the mediocre and bury the brilliant.

Great Territorial Cup Flashback put together by the ABC crew.Enjoy The Catch by John Jefferson.Video property of original owner.

My early childhood memories inlclude JJ making ridiculous catches along the sideline and his high fives with Kellen Winslow, who seemed about twice his size, in the intros. If JJ were a little taller, he could have dominated the NBA. Dude had hang time.

Fuck Gene Klein (but RIP). Fuck the Packers.

Long live, Wes Chandler.

Oh, and while we're on the topic of great catches. I used to have a collection of NFL Films tapes, and one of them had the greatest catch I ever saw. It was an old black-and-white game. I can't remember which, but I think it was a Lion or maybe it was against the Lions (like when Webster's dad used to play). I swear the receiver leaped horizontally about 7 or 8 yards to make a diving catch on a long bomb. I think it was the same game that had a famous clip of a nun nearly fainting because her team got beat in some miraculous fashion.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-06-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Grinners View Post
      Forgive me should it be BVWSBGM or is BVWSBG correct?
      You do have a point these initials are quite confusing.........LOL
      Vagina is good. And, if you say I'm playing the Woman Card, I will give you chlamydia.

Comment

• Grinners
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
        Vagina is good. And, if you say I'm playing the Woman Card, I will give you chlamydia.
        Not sure what that is but I am sure I don't want it! LOL
        Vagina is good it has always reduced my stress in the past, so Vagina it is................................................ .........oops!?!?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Grinners View Post
          Not sure what that is but I am sure I don't want it! LOL
          Vagina is good it has always reduced my stress in the past, so Vagina it is................................................ .........oops!?!?
          Bloody Wherever is good too.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Bloody Hell!
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
              Bloody Hell!
              Rubbish.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Vajajatavis!
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Jah Jatavis.

Comment

Working...
                  X