Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    So you hold back on one player but attack the other repeatedly....why? Can YOU see it?
    I didn't even KNOW what Bosa had done (suspended for drug use; flagrant hit) until YOU told me! Nkumbskull's antics were making news DAYS before that (on this board). Like I said, I normally know very little about college players; this year, I know even less. What I respond to - ALL that I respond to - is posted right here, by posters like you.

Lighten up.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
      Excellent point. I've been asking myself that question for a while. Or, more accurately, asking myself why I associate with the entire professional sports machine anymore (the Chargers are the LAST team I follow, even a little bit). I imagine if it weren't for this board, ironically, I might have gotten away from them completely. I just don't like the 'element': the greed; the attitude of entitlement; the practice of looking the other way just because you think the guy has "talent" to help you win (i.e., make you more money). By the way, that last comment was directed at the greedy owners and the League, not any particular poster(s).

It's distasteful, to be honest. But here I am, still contributing, if even in a small way. Shame on me.
      Your standards are too high. Why hope for something better than 4-12 and an attempt to ditch the city for L.A.?

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
        Your standards are too high. Why hope for something better than 4-12 and an attempt to ditch the city for L.A.?
        I'd rather go from Carson to Leno, than from Carson to Inglewood.

Comment

Working...
        X