Elijah Dotson Makes the Initial 53 (Was Poll)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

That Horvath thing just aint gonna happen, i admire the tenacity of his fans here but its just not. He may make the roster this year for some occasional lead blocking and a lot of ST play but he's not going to ever get a chance at a meaningful weapon role in the offense.
    I suppose they could still carry Horvath along with Ekkie, Kelley, Dot and Spiller, but if they do, they'd better get more use out of Horvath than an occasional touch during a game and ST's...I still think Horvath is on the bubble to go to the PS...

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Yeah but this is the best team the chargers have had in 15-16 years, this is a legit contender type team, things are a little different right now than they have been in the recent past...there is no point in leading the league in keeping draft picks on your roster when those rosters haven't done squat...they don't have the luxury right now to even keep guys that aren't up to snuff and it sends a fucked up message to the rest of the squad if they do...
      ^ This...time for ruthless cuts...UPGRADES, PEOPLE, UPGRADES!

image.png

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I suppose they could still carry Dot along with Ekkie, Kelley and Spiller and Horvath, but if they do, they'd better get more use out of Horvath than an occasional touch during a game and ST's...I still think Horvath is on the bubble to go to the PS...
        the Dotson vs Horvath thing comes down to one simple thing for me, which of the two guys do you feel most confident will clear waivers? To me it's pretty clear that Dotson will not make it to the PS...
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

the Dotson vs Horvath thing comes down to one simple thing for me, which of the two guys do you feel most confident will clear waivers? To me it's pretty clear that Dotson will not make it to the PS...
          ^ This. Horvath is safe on the PS...Dot gets poached quicker than u can say "Wes Welker"...I'll tell u what, I'll bet the RAMS would take him in a heartbeat...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

They both stay.
            Get outta here.
            Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              They both stay.
              Get outta here.
              We can roll with Herbie and Stick, and put Carrothead on the PS...that helps free up room...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

We can roll with Herbie and Stick, and put Carrothead on the PS...that helps free up room...
                Yep.
                Our issue will be hiding IDL.
                Other than Okoye.
                He will survive waivers.
                Errr...hopefully.
                Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  JH3 and Me
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Yep...Happiness is being a part of the ahem, DOT MATRIX!
                  I just like talking about him … a thing I call Dot Com
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Elijah Dotson RB Los Angeles Chargers2023 Preseason Week 1 @ Los Angeles RamsRushing: 6 carries, 92 yards, 2 touchdowns*=============== Affiliates ==========...

I've been enjoying watching this over and over, the link says 9 carries but I think it's wrong he had 6-7 carries for 92 yards...I'm really hoping he makes the cut, would love to see more of this in the future, just like his style of running...I want more...hopefully we'll get a bigger sample on Sunday...
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I just like talking about him … a thing I call Dot Com
                      Excellent! Those of us who like Dot are the ones who are able to, ahem, CONNECT THE DOTS!

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Yep.
                        Our issue will be hiding IDL.
                        Other than Okoye.
                        He will survive waivers.
                        Errr...hopefully.
                        Okoye could get poached...let's see how he does the next 2 games...

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

McKitty... Horvath... Kampmoyer... keep the best blocker out of the 3. I really could care less. None of them have done much. If a better blocking TE/FB gets cut off of another team.... grab him.

Whatever you do, don't let Dotson go. He's shown more talent in 1 game than McKitty or Horvath have shown their whole careers.
                          OLineCentric

Comment

Working...
                          X