• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    JH3 and Me
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This team has more guts, more fortitude, more fight, and more balls than any team we’ve ever seen. Down v Bama in 2nd half - no problem. Down more v Creighton in 2nd half - we’ll take that. Down even more v FAU (I think -14 at one point?), excuse us for breaking your soul so late in the game but we’ll be taking that.

That team is something else!

(Note: if not for all of the missed FTs, our lads might have put it away easier or with a slight cushion)

So proud of those lads for never giving up, fighting to the last free ball, last rebound, and last jump shot! Well done, young men! Well done, indeed.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Unbelievable!
      OLineCentric

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        JH3 and Me
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Someone mentioned Butler was off and i said had a feeling he’d come up big, he was starting to find it. He started huge early, then sort of lost the stroke for a bit (they were guarding the shit out of him, to be fair), but then he came on strong down the stretch when we needed him and that buzzer beater was pure butter!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          JH3 and Me
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

I wish i could share this with Smokey but he put me on ignore

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Dominated the glass at the end. Impressive. Hats off to FAU. How was that team a 9 seed? Depth and talent all over the floor and they played tough defense as well. Huge huge gut victory for SDSu. Happy Bradley got a good scoring game under his belt

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
              HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This team has more guts, more fortitude, more fight, and more balls than any team we’ve ever seen. Down v Bama in 2nd half - no problem. Down more v Creighton in 2nd half - we’ll take that. Down even more v FAU (I think -14 at one point?), excuse us for breaking your soul so late in the game but we’ll be taking that.

That team is something else!

(Note: if not for all of the missed FTs, our lads might have put it away easier or with a slight cushion)

So proud of those lads for never giving up, fighting to the last free ball, last rebound, and last jump shot! Well done, young men! Well done, indeed.
              Very well put!!!!

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

I'm so happy for the Aztecs! Boy, did they ever turn on the defense in the second half.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

I told you guys FAU was tough as hell, but our guys wore them down towards the last ten minutes, hung in their, and showed their mental toughness and prevailed…this team is so special man! Fun group of guys too!!! So unselfish…
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

This is so nuts, the Aztecs are playing for the national title on Monday!!!
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                      I'm so happy for the Aztecs! Boy, did they ever turn on the defense in the second half.
                      I'm so glad that you're getting a San Diego sport team run at a Championship after all. Amazing.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        SDSU falling apart mentally.

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

don't know if there's ever been a more amazing moment as as Aztec.... unfknbe!ievab!e,

Comment

Working...
                          X