• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Bosa has got to have more self control there but let’s face it people are idiots. Shannon Sharpe might have leveled the guy

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
      Bosa has got to have more self control there but let’s face it people are idiots. Shannon Sharpe might have leveled the guy

I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing Bosa totally Ron Artest that fan lol.

As a pro in a public setting being recorded you'd have to avoid such situations....or have tougher skin and stay cool.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

I'd thoroughly enjoy seeing Bosa totally Ron Artest that fan lol.

As a pro in a public setting being recorded you'd have to avoid such situations....or have tougher skin and stay cool.

True Ron Artest might have crushed the guy. World Peace, probably not

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Anyone remember Albert Belle? He was an outstanding hitter for the Indians in the 80s. He was a huge guy, think Ray Lewis for a comparison. He was a reformed alcoholic and he changed his name from, ironically, Joey, to Albert to put that behind him. Idiots in local hangouts would razz on Belle when they saw him and taunt him by calling him Joeeey, Joeeey, have a drink. I am telling you the guy was huge and very menacing looking. You could see in his face he was about to pop sometimes. I don't think these bumpkins think ahead to what would happen if a guy like that lost it and came after you. Same with Bosa. Like when the drunk guy on the plane sitting behind Mike Tyson kept taunting him until Tyson couldn't take it any more and popped him a good one.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

Listen if you were to design a pass rusher ala "Weird Science" it would come up very close to Joey Bosa. Big, fast, strong, incredible motor and controlled rage. He's all of that except the control part.. and it's starting to cause him more issues than it's helping. That combined with his price tag and his injury history, then absolutely you have to pick up the phone if someone calls about a trade.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
              Listen if you were to design a pass rusher ala "Weird Science" it would come up very close to Joey Bosa. Big, fast, strong, incredible motor and controlled rage. He's all of that except the control part.. and it's starting to cause him more issues than it's helping. That combined with his price tag and his injury history, then absolutely you have to pick up the phone if someone calls about a trade.
              Thats about it - you just have to listen. The 49ers traded DeForest Buckner for a FRP to the colts a few years ago. Partly money and partly maybe trying to manipulate the cap.

I have no idea what the market would be for Bosa in terms of teams and value coming back. This draft I have read is pretty good with Edge Rushers - like you said, worth a listen. But the value needs to be solid

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

At this point, I would trade him for Maxx Crosby in a heartbeat.
                why would the raiders do that? Max crosby is a fantastic player!
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Those who want to trade Bosa for even paying attention to an idiot... I hope you never hear the stories of what Fouts was like off the field when he was playing. Or Winslow. Or probably a bunch of other really great, legendary Charger players.

Bosa needs to grow up and realize he is a target and act like a superstar off the field. But what he did there is not a big deal.

One of my favorite hazings by opposing fans is when OSU was playing Northwestern years ago and NW fans were telling us their per capita income was higher than ours.

TG
                  how about just trading him because he hasn’t come close to earning top defensive player in the league type contract and because he’s still a marketable enough name to other teams to bring significant draft compensation AND trading him would fix our cap issues for this offseason without losing or cuting anyone else…the defense was playing better without and then bosa’s stupid ass penalties started up again…
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    Mental midget
                    Fucking embarrassing is what that is embarrassing! Just like Jax was, I’m kind of angry the last couple of weeks because joey has been a personal favorite for years, I’ve been defending him on forums and now my eyes are wide open, I don’t want this man representing my beloved bolts anymore, please trade this guy!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Call the dolphins, joey is from miami and his dad played there, trade bosa for charger fan and so cal kid jalen phillips straight up, I bet the dolphins would love that trade and we end up with a great kid and an ascending player that behaves like a pro off the field too…

Comment

• Berserker76
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Fucking embarrassing is what that is embarrassing! Just like Jax was, I’m kind of angry the last couple of weeks because joey has been a personal favorite for years, I’ve been defending him on forums and now my eyes are wide open, I don’t want this man representing my beloved bolts anymore, please trade this guy!
                        I was also one of his biggest supporters, but the shine has kind of worn off him. For his salary, he's not a game-changer. He gets double-teamed a lot, but so do a few others in the league who still manage to get some sacks. He's definitely not a leader in the locker room, either. Not to mention his penalties and injuries. Trade him and get some cap relief, I'll gladly retire my Bosa jersey.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

I was also one of his biggest supporters, but the shine has kind of worn off him. For his salary, he's not a game-changer. He gets double-teamed a lot, but so do a few others in the league who still manage to get some sacks. He's definitely not a leader in the locker room, either. Not to mention his penalties and injuries. Trade him and get some cap relief, I'll gladly retire my Bosa jersey.
                          I gave mine away last week, I was never going to wear that again…

Comment

Working...
                          X