• Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

You will like Daniel's music.
      I like his dawg.

Popper has crossed the Rubicon.
      I wanted him to be reserved.
      The rest of you want red meat.
      The rest of you are on the carnivore diet.
      What is your reaction Brandon ?
      That comment i made on his YT vid was about his music. Im a huge prog guy.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

For those keeping score.
        Here's Slayer.
        Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

If the shoe fits...

There were 9 seconds left on the play clock when Linsley snapped, per the call for a quick snap.

I want Herbert to call timeout before disaster strikes there !

Before we get to that, I want Moore and Herbert to have some sizzling plays dialed up on first and second down.

There is never a shortage of dumbass 20-20 hindsight commentary from Brandon, when things go sideways.

Did I do OK ?
          yes call the TO. Yes have better plays dialed up. No don’t throw into double covers in 1st down.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

How many of you "fix the offense" guys need to keep reading shit like this before you realize it's the defense that needs fixing?

Staley just isn't the guy to do it.
            Those are weird stats. The Bills, Chargers and Patriots are a combined 1-5. I haven’t seen decent offense from the Patriots yet they are #4?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

This is some dark shit.
              Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Send PM

The Spanos' aren't astute at this business. It is unfortunate, but they do the opposite of what should be done to make this a more profitable and entertaining franchise. In this game, the two positions with the most impact and without cap impact are your head coach and GM. A good GM can draft good rookies to keep the team under salary cap constraints and good head coach can coach the talent he has available to him to maximize their talents and even have those that aren't as gifted athletically overachieve. That should have been the focus, but instead we brought in overpaid veteran players with a cheap head coach to manage it all. The fact is if we had a young roster with a proven head coach like Jim Harbaugh that is in contention every year, we could attract cheap yet productive veteran talent on incentive laden contracts because many of these guys want to leave the game with a legacy and a ring. Instead, we do the opposite.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

This team lacks swag, chemistry and leadership. We need a guy like Ray Lewis or Junior or Brady or Mahomes. That alpha dog superstar who just galvanizes the team. We do t have it

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Those are weird stats. The Bills, Chargers and Patriots are a combined 1-5. I haven’t seen decent offense from the Patriots yet they are #4?
                    I was more refering to the second tweeet which goes along with the teams that had no turnovers , rush for over 200 yards, win TOP and score 34 points were 110-0.

Now we own that one too to be the team that made it 110-1.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

For those keeping score.
                      Here's Slayer.
                      I want to sign on to this Tweet like the Founders signed on to the Declaration of Independence.

Keenan surpassed Charlie Joiner late last season to become third on the franchise's all time receiving yard list (9474).

He is 111 yards away from passing Lance Alworth (9584) to become No. 2

He's 2367 yds from franchise all time leader Antonio Gates (11841).

His two TD receptions Sunday puts him at 54 for his career. He needs 5 to surpass Gary Garrison (58) and become No. 3 in that category, behind Allworth (81) and Gates (116)

His 810 career receptions puts him at No. 2 on the list, 145 behind Antonio Gates (155)

His 68.8% catch rate tops all WRs who had more than 50 receptions for the Chargers.

I hope Keenan retires as a Charger too. He is already proving this season he still has a lot left at age 31. The skills that have made him so successful are the skills that WRs who are successful well into their 30s possess: Hands, route running and experience.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

For those keeping score.
                        Here's Slayer.
                        I rewatched the shake and bake TD run he did on 4 Titans defender. Proving that speed ain’t everything.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Must viewing !
                          Pick your beerski.
                          Very interesting...Popper said that during that 4-game win stretch last season, some of the Bolt D players told him, "we simplified the defense." So, apparently this confirms what many of us have said--that Staley is so intent on disguising his D, that it's too confusing to our own players themselves...there has to be a happy medium there...do SOME disguising, but keep assignments clear so the players aren't so out of position they give up all those big chunk plays...hard to believe Staley hasn't figured all this out by now...

Comment

Working...
                          X