• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
    Release him, he is 31 and had a hammy problem last year.

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

Sorry but isn't that exactly what I said? Who criticized Moore's offense? I've seen nothing put praise after just 2 games. Even comparing Herbert's first two games with Moore
      against Lombardi. Don't you find that ridiculous? And you want to talk about mental patients?
      It is exactly what you said. Lombo's O was better than Moore's O and you were going off of a 2 game sample size, which were the first 2 games the team played in Moore's O. Escaped mental patients indeed.

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Release him, he is 31 and had a hammy problem last year.
        LOL, I know the Allen haters were just seething watching the game today. Yelling cut him! Cut him after every catch he made and TD he threw.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• rensoul
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

That sucks, I like this player but he was never very fast to begin with even before this injury. If it's a season ender I would guess there's a good chance he won't be around next season with the cap situation plus injury issues.

Comment

• Rugger05
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

That sucks, I like this player but he was never very fast to begin with even before this injury. If it's a season ender I would guess there's a good chance he won't be around next season with the cap situation plus injury issues.
              Sadly you are correct. You can see the love him and keenan have for each other, but there was only going to be one of them on the Chargers next season do to salary cap restraints and I think everyone knows who that WR is.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Damn shame.
                Darius "4.36" Davis
                top play speed: 23.47 MPH

SDP Magic Number 3

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

I don't get that comment. He is faster than Keenan, just as fast as Palmer.....I mean, i think thats a lame comment really. What does that have to do with anything? He is 6'4" and has pretty good speed for being that size.
                  Speed demon isn't his game and he had a good game before that injury. He is a better WR right now than QJ is and it isn't close. Palmer will be the #2 if MW is out but I'll wait til an official word from the team.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

This Dr thinks it's a ACL

Comment

• rensoul
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

I don't get that comment. He is faster than Keenan, just as fast as Palmer.....I mean, i think thats a lame comment really. What does that have to do with anything? He is 6'4" and has pretty good speed for being that size.
                      Speed demon isn't his game and he had a good game before that injury. He is a better WR right now than QJ is and it isn't close. Palmer will be the #2 if MW is out but I'll wait til an official word from the team.
                      He's a boundary X WR. Traditionally that is a position where size/speed matter. I'm not sure why some on this board are so sensitive whenever speed at WR gets brought up.

I'm very familiar with his game and I am a fan of his. He's not a guy that will get much separation, but when he's on he's a contested catch monster and a very good player.

The reason why speed is brought up is because if this guy is already one of the worst in the league at getting separation then tearing a couple ligaments in his knee is likely not going to help.

A comparable example would be Michael Gallup, he's shorter than Mike Williams but has a similar contested ball play style and has trouble getting separation. Last year coming back from an ACL he was a shell of himself and is just now starting to resemble the player he was pre-injury.
                      Last edited by rensoul; 09-24-2023, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                        You know my friend...TPB is a sea of men...and yet here you are seemingly our only active female poster...and i am so grateful to have you as part of this bolt family. I will always have your back. I love what you bring to us.

And with that....i want you to go pick out a sweet charger hat of any kind on the bolts gear shop...send me your addy via PM and ill ship that hat to you. On behalf of all of us here at TPB...we really appreciate you. Thanks for being part of what we do here.

Aloha my friend.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

This Dr thinks it's a ACL
                          Yeah I'm not expecting good news about this. This is why they drafted QJ, and now QJ needs to start showing up and playing like he was a 1st round draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                          X