• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whydachargers?
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2023
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    I know I haven't deleted (or even 'moderated') anything about 'charger-ing'. There hasn't been anything that needed to be removed. I think its just a boring circular discussion.
    I'm willing to consider that that precise explanation exists. I'm going to suggest something regarding the subject - however legitimate or illegitimate it may be - of Chargering. Can we devote a one thread to it? Because I have looked somewhat deep within (kinda or maybe a little) and am willing to approach this as more of a scientific endeavor. More/less. In other words I am willing to remove my ego from whatever the actual result might be (Chargering is real or Chargering is just a label for losing...or whatever). I want to consider if it isn't Chargering, then what could it be? All the different variables. Although with this organization that's a LOT of work.Maybe FLEET can be in charge of research over the years.Sounds good to me.

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

I know I haven't deleted (or even 'moderated') anything about 'charger-ing'. There hasn't been anything that needed to be removed. I think its just a boring circular discussion.
      Because Chargering is boring and circular? After 52 years, I guess it is. ​

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post

You know what else doesn't exist? Posts about "Chargering". I think ours got snipped by an Admin. This isn't a Bris for cryin o'loud!. You can't just go around snipping shit because it doesn't make sense to you. Am I wrong that QSmokey and my posts regarding Chargering weren't in fact removed? Tell me why if they were.
        I don't believe anything of mine has been removed. Some posters may have complained about it, however; only the mods would know for sure. A lot of posters are probably either tired or reading about it or in denial about it (or both). I'll stop posting about it if/when the Chargers decide to stop Chargering.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Not me

Comment

• Whydachargers?
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I don't believe anything of mine has been removed. Some posters may have complained about it, however; only the mods would know for sure. A lot of posters are probably either tired or reading about it or in denial about it (or both). I'll stop posting about it if/when the Chargers decide to stop Chargering.
            Do me a favor and tell me where you posted about Chargering and where I then asked if those who don't agree with it also don't agree with the field of psychology in general. Which is okay. I am wanting to get deeper on this subject. I am willing to let go of thinking "Chargering" is a real phenomenon so I can examine things (possible variables not discussed or considered yet) piece by piece. And I think FLEET would make a great researcher on this. Well, maybe not. May not be his favorite subject. But I nominate him anyway.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
              Let's do this!
              • Aug 2022
              • Raleigh N. Carolina
              • Send PM

So how about we make a group pact and nobody brings up Chargering after today??

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Do me a favor and tell me where you posted about Chargering and where I then asked if those who don't agree with it also don't agree with the field of psychology in general. Which is okay. I am wanting to get deeper on this subject. I am willing to let go of thinking "Chargering" is a real phenomenon so I can examine things (possible variables not discussed or considered yet) piece by piece. And I think FLEET would make a great researcher on this. Well, maybe not. May not be his favorite subject. But I nominate him anyway.
                Yeah im gonna pass. I mean you yourself know i was badly burned. And im trying to get through this. And yet you want me to figure this out? Would you mind if i took a little time for MYSELF? Why all caps my name? What is the angle you are taking with me? Are you saying im not doing enough for you?

Comment

• colorado
                  Fan since '62
                  • Jun 2023
                  • Desert Rat
                  • Nothing but time on my hands
                  • Send PM

18 hours away from kick off...go bolts
                  Last edited by colorado; 09-09-2023, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2023
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Yeah im gonna pass. I mean you yourself know i was badly burned. And im trying to get through this. And yet you want me to figure this out? Would you mind if i took a little time for MYSELF? Why all caps my name? What is the angle you are taking with me? Are you saying im not doing enough for you?
                    Not at all. I'm used to seeing FLEET whenever people are addressing you. That's all. Just a learned habit. I can use "Fleet". I'm just kidding with you about the "research" position. But I should have been more thoughtful on your current situation with the burns. Less kidding and more support! Don't move if you don't have to. Please. And I found the "missing" Chargering posts. Thank you and please get better.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2023
                      • Send PM

I found them in the Dolphins pregame thread. Just put in the word "psychology" and voila. Keyword search works very well.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Agree, I've avoided the discussion on it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

I'm willing to consider that that precise explanation exists. I'm going to suggest something regarding the subject - however legitimate or illegitimate it may be - of Chargering. Can we devote a one thread to it? Because I have looked somewhat deep within (kinda or maybe a little) and am willing to approach this as more of a scientific endeavor. More/less. In other words I am willing to remove my ego from whatever the actual result might be (Chargering is real or Chargering is just a label for losing...or whatever). I want to consider if it isn't Chargering, then what could it be? All the different variables. Although with this organization that's a LOT of work.Maybe FLEET can be in charge of research over the years.Sounds good to me.
                          We been Spanosed.....or Deaned.
                          Or maybe the franchise is cursed, idk.

But if Detroit can turn it around, why not us?
                          That's my contribution on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X