• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

You can’t run Gibbs inside. The bluff is blown. DC brings in his dime package, there is no threat of shifting him behind Herbie for a power run because he has no power.

It’s not like Gibbs runs 4.25 and Bijan runs 4.55. Their 40 difference is 0.04 seconds (4.36, 4.40), which is nothing in football terms. But the running back ability to be a power back is immeasurably vast.

Gibbs would be a huge need if we didn’t have Ekeler. But we do.
    Not about the 40 time, Gibbs in space is next level. Sure, he may not make NFL LBs miss but jeez he sure makes a strong case for it.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

If LT was coming out this draft, 22 years later, would he go later than 5?
      Darius "4.36" Davis
      top play speed: 23.47 MPH

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Cmon now, you have zero respect for this mgt now.
        The 2024 #1 kicker prices it out of my neighborhood but I would totally JUMP up to grab Bijan if he’s less.

TT’s 3rd rounders don’t play anyway. I 100% disagree with the Gibbs crowd. He’s Ekeler, a bit fast but doesn’t run nearly as strong. he can’t run inside, which is why he was “buried on Bama’s depth chart”. He goes down easy and he won’t be running against Vandy defenders in the NFL. he doesnt change the offense. Bijan fundamentally does.

We don’t need two Ekeler, we need one elite power back to pair with Ekeler and Bijan is the next LT.
        10% respect.
        No!
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
          If he's the next LT, he will be gone under 10th.
          I don't believe anyone said he was the next LT. I like him a lot and I won't say that. I didn't think Barkley was the next LT

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              It better be for the league minimum and not a dollar more

I mean - this is useless. What did Easton Stick show that proves he belongs in teh NFL - unless this is like the league minimum and $250k to sign.

So rumors are that Schultz will get about an AAV of 10-12 and Hardeman will get an AAV of 8-10
              I hope Telesco goes for a guy like Hardeman over Schultz if its strictly between two players

Though would prefer Slayton to both of them
              Last edited by Bolt4Knob; 03-13-2023, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Wow, when justin gets attached to a dude, holy cow! This is ALL about justin herbert, maybe they bring back daniel too?
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Wow, when justin gets attached to a dude, holy cow! This is ALL about justin herbert, maybe they bring back daniel too?
                  If its for the league minimum and if the roster is now 46 + Emer QB - thats fine
                  they should not overpay for Easton Stick

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

If your gonna scheme to utilize Herberts mobility, as Staley has claimed...and Stick is a good clipboard buddy...then makes sense to me. I always liked Stick...if he is in fact the number 2, be interested to see how he does in camp/preseason with more reps with starting group.

I do hope the deal was a bargain...and a late draft pick/UDFA would be prudent as well.
                    Adopted Bolt: Scott Matlock

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

I bet the Stick signing is more for the defense. He will obviously be the 3rd/emergency QB but more importantly every roster needs a mobile QB to run looks for the defense. QBs that move are so prevalent in the league now and you have to be able to replicate that in practice for your starting D.
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                        I bet the Stick signing is more for the defense. He will obviously be the 3rd/emergency QB but more importantly every roster needs a mobile QB to run looks for the defense. QBs that move are so prevalent in the league now and you have to be able to replicate that in practice for your starting D.
                        ^ Now THIS makes sense...in practice, Stick can do his best impression of Mahomie, Wilson and Jackson...if Stick gets hurt in practice, just sign one of many FA's waiting in the wings for a call...kind of like a placekicker...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

^ Now THIS makes sense...in practice, Stick can do his best impression of Mahomie, Wilson and Jackson...if Stick gets hurt in practice, just sign one of many FA's waiting in the wings for a call...kind of like a placekicker...
                          This does make some sense. Especially if its for a nominal deal - maybe he gets 150k in a signing bonus. But anything more - makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X