Titans @ Chargers Pre Game Thread | (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electricgold
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

It's never a good idea. If we cut everyone that's missed 2 or more games this year we'd be down to about 25 players. You're not thinking it through.

By the way, it really doesn't hurt to say "I was wrong". I've had to do that many times in my 87 years and it's painless. Hang in there young man, you can do it.
    What am I not saying I am wrong about, I never once claimed to know it all and I have been wrong many many times in this thing we call life??????? Why is everything so black & white with you???????

Never a good idea? Was it a good idea back in the day when the Dallas Cowboys traded Mr. Herschel Walker, according to you it's never a good idea, you are wrong because that trade was a brilliant idea! YES or no?

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Wrong! Every player is not injury prone.
      Right. Every player is susceptible to injury.
      "Injury Prone" is someone who has a history of being injured frequently.
      DJ missed 2020 with a torn meniscus.
      Other than that he's been available 80% of possible games.
      Do we want what he brings 8 of 10 games or not?
      I'd take that.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

It's a crime. Burrow is 21-17-1. Hurts and Tua both 21-11.
        This is proof that a QB should never be rated by his teams W-L record. That's the teams record, not the QB's record.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I'd take that.
          I’d like to see Derwin and Bosa healthy down the stretch.

we were pretty good defensively games 1 and 2 of the season. But our best defensive game was probably last Sunday with both of them on the sideline

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

I'd take that.
            I want what he brings 8 or 10 games ONLY if we are a playoff team! If we keep missing the playoffs and never once make it, and we miss the playoffs again I don't want what he brings. I want someone like Junior Seau who plays in a game with one arm and is injured but wants to make the playoffs and be a Super Bowl winner, especially based on what we pay Mr. James and need him to do!

By the way, Derwin may play tomorrow, why may he or maybe not!

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

What am I not saying I am wrong about, I never once claimed to know it all and I have been wrong many many times in this thing we call life??????? Why is everything so black & white with you???????

Never a good idea? Was it a good idea back in the day when the Dallas Cowboys traded Mr. Herschel Walker, according to you it's never a good idea, you are wrong because that trade was a brilliant idea! YES or no?
              If we could get what the Cowboys got for Herschel I’d trade anybody

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

I want what he brings 8 or 10 games ONLY if we are a playoff team! If we keep missing the playoffs and never once make it, and we miss the playoffs again I don't want what he brings. I want someone like Junior Seau who plays in a game with one arm and is injured but wants to make the playoffs and be a Super Bowl winner!

By the way, Derwin may play tomorrow, why may he or maybe not!
                You’re focused on Derwin but Bosa is the guy I’m down on. I question whether he’s done everything to get back as soon as possible

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Clearly no. Close to zero relevance.
                  Roo can take care of himself but I hate to see you act silly about this.

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You’re focused on Derwin but Bosa is the guy I’m down on. I question whether he’s done everything to get back as soon as possible
                    Yep I agree! Don't get me started on Bosa! Whats the saying? If you can't say anything nice about the player well you know the rest. We love Bosa when he plays, However.

Comment

• electricgold
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2020
                      • Send PM

Clearly no. Close to zero relevance.
                      Roo can take care of himself but I hate to see you act silly about this.
                      I just don't know what to say to what you are trying to articulate! The trade Dallas made was clearly a bad idea? Where did I sate Roo can't take care of himself???? Ok whateva u say! By you jumping into this debate between Roo and I, YOU are saying Roo can't take care of himself. I love Roo!

Have a nice day everyone! Go Chargers, playoffs or bust!

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

I just don't know what to say to what you are trying to articulate! The trade Dallas made was clearly a bad idea? Ok whateva u say!
                        English a second tongue?
                        Dallas trade was great. What do you see about the Chargers situation that compares to the greatest trade ever made in NFL history?

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I want Joey back and to perform like he was before. He's not going to let little brother Nick outshine him is he?

Comment

Working...
                          X