Titans @ Chargers Pre Game Thread | (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Withholding further comments, of which there are plenty, due to TPB ban on politics.
    Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

We actually match up pretty good here. Vegas knows. Look out for stupid Tannehill having a surprise good game.

The rest of the season for the Chargers will revolve around Linsley stabilizing the offensive line. Two players, Feiler and McKitty have underperformed. They must somehow get gritty and contribute more, so as to activate Joshua Kelley and our running game.

This is the key, and not your silly stats you paid for with your cable bill, internet service and PFF subscription.

:coffee:

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
        Withholding further comments, of which there are plenty, due to TPB ban on politics.
        You're smarter than I. I could probably talk about geopolitics and macroeconomics all day, haha.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          We actually match up pretty good here. Vegas knows. Look out for stupid Tannehill having a surprise good game.

The rest of the season for the Chargers will revolve around Linsley stabilizing the offensive line. Two players, Feiler and McKitty have underperformed. They must somehow get gritty and contribute more, so as to activate Joshua Kelley and our running game.

This is the key, and not your silly stats you paid for with your cable bill, internet service and PFF subscription.

:coffee:

It would be interesting to see if they try some jumbo packages and be aggressive at the line to give Joshua Kelly some opportunities, essentially flipping the script on the Titans. I suppose it depends if Pipkins comes back in. I assume we'll run some heavy box sets on defensive, but keep the game plan we had with the Dolphins as it relates to the secondary and inside linebackers. Of course, they could go vice versa -- disguising the front as light box, and attacking the line of scrimmage with the inside linebackers while mimicking press with the corners on the line, but sending one or two to blitz. Either way, Fehoko and Garziano should make some good run stopping plays.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Defense...sell out vs the run, put the pressure on Tannahill.
            Offense....air it out, high tempo, go up by a few scores...then they really cant rely on the run...at which point we can go balanced.
            Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post

You're a ray of sunshine
              LOL...irony...love it...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

It was ONE game. A good game, for sure. But it doesn't erase the 9 other (or whatever) poor game plans he's produced this season. He's still got something to prove, to me at least. Let's see if he can string together two good games. But the jury is still out, IMO.
                9? At a minimum, he won 3 (or whatever) of those 9 (or whatever) games. What is your definition of a good game plan - does it involve winning the game?
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

9? At a minimum, he won 3 (or whatever) of those 9 (or whatever) games. What is your definition of a good game plan - does it involve winning the game?
                  Not gonna debate - again - my opinion about the coaching. Suffice to say, until the Miami game, it's been lacking, IMO. Yes, he won three of those whatever games, but were they solid, well-coached wins? Not to me.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Not gonna debate - again - my opinion about the coaching. Suffice to say, until the Miami game, it's been lacking, IMO. Yes, he won three of those whatever games, but were they solid, well-coached wins? Not to me.
                    Lol, no worries brother. You keep posting and I’ll keep replying. All that matters in this league is wins. There are no style points.

its all good here
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Lol, no worries brother. You keep posting and I’ll keep replying. All that matters in this league is wins. There are no style points.

its all good here
                      That's why we're here, to post/reply. It would be pretty boring if we all agreed, all the time.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Ha ha ha.
                        Sure sounds philosophical.

How about this.
                        Linsley + @darealmike_dub = Victory !

Comment

• wu-dai clan