Chargers at Cardinals Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    As the board optimist, I actually enjoy our wins. Reading some of the junk here from certain posters - damn, what a shitty way to go through life.
    I was working and watching and twice in that game I almost tuned completely out, first when they went down 10 nothing and then later when they looked hapless and the score went to 17-24 cardinals…the only thing that kept the TV on in the background was knowing that they’ve played a lot of these type of games this year and won more of them than they’ve lost…
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
      Another lucky win, against weak team this time.

But PO hopes still on.
      End of the day, that is all that matters - win the game
      they probably played better against KC and lost
      I will take the win any day

Comment

• electricgold
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • Send PM

The NFL is really a KING OF THE HILL sort of thing. The team that is playing their best and is relatively healthy when the playoffs start usually goes to the BOWL... That's why they say just get into the playoffs and anything could happen.

It looks like the players believe in their HC & this system so LET'S GO CHARGERS! Can't argue that Staley doesn't put the players into a position to win these games and thats all these athletes really want! Playoffs or bust!!

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Gonna bust out against the Raiders. Lombardi has trashed that playbook against the Falcons, ‘cause it was trash. I had a hard time staying awake for this win. New playbook. Raiders on the road. Damn, is Herbert ever gonna pass for over 300 yards the rest of this season?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            JH3 and Me
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

You’re not even close to the board optimist with the likes of Boltnut and Dr. Velo around.
            Hey, wait a minute - did I lose all of my opto-cred with one misguided diagnosis of weakness? Im fucking sunny side up too, gosh darn it!

I predict a victory in LV, out Beloved Bolts are going to come out and start the game with vigor! No more 10 point corrections, it will be wire to wire domination!
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

This was really impressive to me after what happened the last 2 games in the 4th quarter. They gave us a few chances and we finally cashed in
              Staley’s defense stepping up.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                and know you're not a racist nor a bigot, but there is something along those lines that am guessing your insistence warrants ??
                2022 in a nutshell. How the hell do you come up with something along the lines of racism or bigotry from what was posted?

Jesus.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                  Gonna bust out against the Raiders. Lombardi has trashed that playbook against the Falcons, ‘cause it was trash. I had a hard time staying awake for this win. New playbook. Raiders on the road. Damn, is Herbert ever gonna pass for over 300 yards the rest of this season?
                  I don't think 300 yards passing is some magic number, it's just stats. He had 274, isn't that close enough or does 300 do something else for him?
                  I don't care if he throws for only 100 yds as long as we win.

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

well, think it's been said that misery loves company, and apparently this horse ain't dead yet.... ??

and know you're not a racist nor a bigot, but there is something along those lines that am guessing your insistence warrants ??

reminds me of a quote along the lines of, "your feelings of scorn you have for/toward others is not healthy for you," or perhaps.... your scorn for others is not good for your (mental) health.

and your hankering for reposting the same obviously inciteful commentary, and w/little regard for the such, reminds me of a dog that just can't stop itching that one spot.

and not quite sure what you're after ?? are you trying to shame peoples into submission ??

and curious as to why you are so ardent about lobbying for people's mental health and that they seek out a divorce ??

and know the Spanos and maybe even Telesco get chided tongue in cheek for being choir boys, or @least for staying away from players on the opposite end of the spectrum, and wondering how close to the company line you like to tow ?? and are you uncomfortable if others aren't/don't fall in line ??

I do know, and am personally as guilty (of the lack thereof) as all get out and as anyone.... in that our last judgment will be our first day of heaven on earth.

personally, and as mentioned before, eye stand undivided, and know the contribution I make to this forum, and don't see the merit in bumping peoples off this board, as this is sacred/hallowed space for the most all of us.

and just curious again.... where do I stand if I volunteer that Xmas comes from the mushroom ?? is that subject to your mental health concerns as well ??

also recall being a fan of Ron Rivera, and wanting nothing to do w/Norv, and ditto for Joe Brady (would still like him as OC) as wasn't interested in Staley whatsoever.... am I not entitled to my opinion, or is it deeper than that ??

and is it fair game to question your mental health ?? why are you of such dogged resolve and an incessant nature ?? what kind of advisor do you see yourself as ?? a good/helpful one ??

as mentioned before, your take is @the very least in poor form, and more than likely just not very thoughtful, not to mention any kind of kindhearted ??
                    Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Staley’s defense stepping up.
                      True dat. I’m almost more a fan of the defense than I am of the offense. Never had that attitude. The Mack truck is still the core, IMO. Geezer? Maybe. Injury list? F++k no!

JC Jackson? Get outta here. Bad acquire.

Comment

• QSmokey
                        Guardedly Optimistic
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kuna, Idaho
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Sassy Doctor Who GIF by BBC America
                        Guess you don't read other people's posts.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
                          The team that is playing their best and is relatively healthy when the playoffs start usually goes to the BOWL... That's why they say just get into the playoffs and anything could happen.
                          This. This. This. This.

Comment

Working...
                          X