Chargers at Cardinals Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    No love for Sebastian Joseph-Day tonight? Dude plays his ass off every game.
    Will Clapp filled in for Linsley nicely, too.
    Will Clapp having previously filled in for Linsley helped him today.

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
      Chargers Hall of Fame
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Bandy/Rudy made a killer effort play today that may have kept the game from getting out of hand early
      Absolutely. Just so glad the dude is on the roster.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Some did call for Marty to go because of his playoff woes. Ross i wanted to stay as well but didn't he quit? Or Beathard fired him?
        AJ had many that wanted him fired because of him hiring Norv and when we started to suck, it was said he had to go with Norv as i recall. Also because of his stubbornness.

These were probably not 100% everyone, but I'd say the majority.
        I wanted AJ out.

Don’t remember if Ross quit or fired but it was basically the situation as Marty. He and Beathard couldn’t co-exist and neither could Marty and AJ. Each time the Spanos kept the wrong guy because both Beathard and AJ went quickly down hill

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

This win was brought to you by: Will Clapp, Michael Bandy, DeAndre Carter, Foster Sarrell, Jamaree Salyer, Breiden Fehoko, Richard Rogers, Stone Smartt, Joe Gaziano, Troy Reeder, and Alohi Gilman. Just in case all of you "perfectionists" were wondering...

Football... it's a team thing...
          OLineCentric

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

One more play made in each of those close KC games and this team has the best record in the AFC.
            I really hope they get a 3rd shot at KC this year!
            Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post

What's the point in calling out Lombo for his myriad of poor play calls and designs from week to week? Hmm. Good point. You won me over.

Now, if Lombo can design more plays like the one you mentioned above, I may jump on board the bandwagon!
              Do you have children? Are you married? Do you have friends? Coworkers? Employees you manage?

When they do something deserving of praise, do you praise them, but then bring up a previous mistake or poor performance and berate them for it? I sure hope not.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Wow what a gut check win - congrats to the Bolts. I am usually one of the “chip and a chair” guys here, always looking at the possible and not focused in the rear view mirror. But watching them just get gashed in Q1 yet again was dispiriting and i said so. I guess I’m the reason for the gut check, and I’m glad the coaches read it to the players and they took it to heart

As to the last 30 pages I just read …

too many dudes here long ago stopped talking about the game, plays, schemes, players, and are just talking back and forth about each other. Nobody comes to TPB to read insightful analyses of other TPB posters. Try and get back to the game if you could, thanks.

Herbie ain’t going nowhere for a long time if ever. You kooks and your “sign somewhere else” don’t realize how the NFL works. He’s got 2 more years here on his rookie deal. Then they can just franchise him until he turns blue and I guarantee there won’t ever be a different player on the roster with him we’d rather use that card on. He’ll want to sign a long term deal and lock in several hundred million guaranteed and the only place he’ll be able to do that is here.

Herbie is the biggest plus factor on our and most every team imo. But its still a team game. Great QBs don’t win shit on their own - ask Dan Marino.

Palmer needs a mention in the game clutch club today. No knock on the other worthy mentions, just a modest add.

That Cardinal team today wasnt the team that lost 7 games coming in. No games in the NFL are easy and every win is a win. Enjoy wins, that’d be my advice.

That 2-pt play was flat out a brilliant design.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

We don't think you hate the team. I think we question your football knowledge... and some of the silly things you say.
                    Plenty of that going around.

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Sign this guy long term.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                        The defense allowed fewer points than its season average, on the road, to a pretty good offensive team that was fighting for its season.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Let’s hope Linsley is okay against the Raiders. But concussions are tricky and his long term health is more important.

Comment

Working...
                          X