Official Chargers At Niners Gameday Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 10)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    I see many of you are happy with the moral victory. Our offense was not at the level of a professional football team in the second half. You can’t gain 52 yards in a half. That’s unheard of. Embarrassing. If they didn’t think they had the players they should have made moves before the deadline. If they thought they had the players then the coaching on offense was horrible tonight.
    How many times did we have to see 3rd and nine check offs well short of the 1rst?

Telesco needs to go ..... there, i finally said it!

Comment

• victoriaboltfan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • victoria b.c.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

How many times did we have to see 3rd and nine check offs well short of the 1rst?

Telesco needs to go ..... there, i finally said it!
      He can take Lombardi with him .Even with Keenan and MW healthy his dink and dunk offense is a waste of Herberts talent

Comment

• Air Coryell
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2021
        • Davis, CA
        • Teacher, Coach, CFO
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Staley and Telesco will both get a pass because of the injuries.
        No, they will get a pass because Spanos owns the team

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

This may actually be the best game the Chargers played all season. One thing is for sure, they are playing hard for Staley. Reports that Staley was losing the locker room earlier this season are BS. On to KC.
          Well yes, those "reports" were from in here lol. Or perhaps one of those junk Chargers pages like BFTB. Since I don't go there, I only saw it in here.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

:shock:

Tillery will be in the catbird seat on that one......demands that he is never taken off the field, except when he wants to come out or no deal.
            That’s fine. We don’t have anyone to back him up anyway

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

On a positive note Khalil Mack had a dominating sequence and played well generally as did Derwin. Not sure why only one blitz from him and did tranquil blitz at all? Finally, K9 played well.

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Lombo's play calling on that 1rst and two at the goal line made me want to throw up.
                yeah, just start punching it in with the run and avoid a penalty at all costs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Staley and Telesco will both get a pass because of the injuries.
                  Telesco shouldn't. No speed on offense or defense and he didn't want to trade precious picks for some help. Id like to keep picks too but our WRs are a mess.

We are trotting out Bandy and Moore and signed 2 guys who can't make it on the active roster while Kadarius Toney has scored 2 TDs in as many weeks.
                  Moore is fucking useless and wth is up with Joe Reed? Just release him already if he can't help us now for cris sakes.

I'm just at the end of the rope with Telesco.

Comment

• Craig440
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

I think our whole problem on offense right now is we don't have the receivers getting open down field. I see Justin looking downfield before he dinks and dunks. We need better receivers The one time Carter had separation Herbert hit him for a TD. We also do not open holes for the run game on the OL. If we are going to run at least go wide and give the guy a chance. Our offense is hurting biggly.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Lombo's play calling on that 1rst and two at the goal line made me want to throw up.
                      Big time missed opportunity. They could probably sneak it in from there. Where’s Horvath when u need him?

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Telesco shouldn't. No speed on offense or defense and he didn't want to trade precious picks for some help. Id like to keep picks too but our WRs are a mess.

We are trotting out Bandy and Moore and signed 2 guys who can't make it on the active roster while Kadarius Toney has scored 2 TDs in as many weeks.
                        Moore is fucking useless and wth is up with Joe Reed? Just release him already if he can't help us now for cris sakes.

I'm just at the end of the rope with Telesco.
                        Yeah I said the same thing about Toney earlier in this thread and KC didn’t even need a receiver. But Andy Reid knows u can’t have too many weapons. I guess Moore is useless but he doesn’t get even one target so who knows.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yeah I said the same thing about Toney earlier in this thread and KC didn’t even need a receiver. But Andy Reid knows u can’t have too many weapons. I guess Moore is useless but he doesn’t get even one target so who knows.
                          I truly don't even understand why Moore or Bandy are on this team. The literally offer nothing to the O.

Comment

Working...
                          X