Broncos @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

https://nbafullhd.com/78446-2/

Chargers v Broncos full game replay - No commercials is up. Gonna go rewatch.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

The Chargers have played one good half of football at home this season, the first half against the Raiders. That’s really it. JaX was horrible and tonight was only better due to the result.

Comment

• TTThunder
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I think Herbie needs to sit out and heal up...take our chances with Daniel or Stick...
        +1000

(I was one if the few who prefer to sit him since the injury happened...)

Comment

• northerner
          Charger fan since '79
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Not with a gimpy kicker. It was the right call to go for it.
          good point. i missed some of the first half and did not figure out the kicking issue until late in the game. however, i wonder if we still would have gone for it on 4th down with a healthy kicker.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Derwin's safety blitz and sack tonight was money. Drue's sack was better. But there is some truth to this. The two big splash plays were Derwin in safety support.
            I blame Staley. He puts Derwin 25 yards from the line of scrimmage and of course he’s not going to be involved. The whole point of getting JC and Bryce was to give Derwin room to roam the field. I’d like to see him playing closer to the line of scrimmage or in an Adrian Phillips role, another good one we let walk

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Send PM

Man, how I long for Shane Steichen as OC. I'd rather watch the 2020 Justin Herbert and Chargers offense than this years' or even the 2021 season. if Lynn didn't hamper his play-calling in that 2020 season, Steichen would have probably saved Lynn's job.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Tranquil just has a nose for the ball and is always seems to be in the right place at the right time. I met him and he is huge and built like a robot, a bigger Pat Tilman was my take.
                  I think both Tranquill and White have a nose for the ball and I would have liked us to have kept both players, which we clearly could have done. At a minimum, nobody is selling me on Niemann or Reeder versus White. Because we had the money to keep White and apparently simply chose not to do so, that causes me to question the talent evaluation process of our coaches and GM and that decision is hardly the only such decision made by the present regime. In those instances, I want to borrow Keenan Allen's "WTF are we doing" tweet.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post
                    Man, how I long for Shane Steichen as OC. I'd rather watch the 2020 Justin Herbert and Chargers offense than this years' or even the 2021 season. if Lynn didn't hamper his play-calling in that 2020 season, Steichen would have probably saved Lynn's job.
                    Lombardi is ruining this amazing gift we got

Comment

• Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

Serious question: Did Nate Kaeding ever kick a game winner beyond 40 yards?
                      Yes, I was at the 2009 CIN game when Kaeding kicked a 53-yard FG with just a few seconds left to win that game.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I think both Tranquill and White have a nose for the ball and I would have liked us to have kept both players, which we clearly could have done. At a minimum, nobody is selling me on Niemann or Reeder versus White. Because we had the money to keep White and apparently simply chose not to do so, that causes me to question the talent evaluation process of our coaches and GM and that decision is hardly the only such decision made by the present regime. In those instances, I want to borrow Keenan Allen's "WTF are we doing" tweet.
                        Agree. I’m starting to think Staley can’t coach or assess players. Was anyone else even bidding for JC Jackson?

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Yes, I was at the 2009 CIN game when Kaeding kicked a 53-yard FG with just a few seconds left to win that game.
                          nice, I remember he was great in the regular season

Comment

Working...
                          X