Broncos @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

With all the crazy amounts of adversity this team is facing we are 4-2 and I hope we can stretch that to 5-2 going into the bye, let’s get JC Jackson, KA, pipkins, linsley, hopkins, and herbert healthy…

wow, a special teams win tonight, who would of thought…?
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

For those wondering, Kelley hurt his knee in the game which is why Michel was backing up Eck. And while not pretty at all, Michel converted some very, very tough 3rd downs.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Did JC Jackson get benched in the second half? I didn't get to watch much of the game very well due to work, but whenever I tried to see the CBs manning the edge, I think I only saw 26 and 43.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
          So is it legal to throw a blocker into the punt receiver who has called a FC?
          Yes! Your teammates need to stay away from you when you've called for a fair catch.

Credit where due: That was Ja'sir Taylor throwing the blocker into the return man, and Deane Leonard who recovered the ball.
          Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 10-18-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
            Did JC Jackson get benched in the second half? I didn't get to watch much of the game very well due to work, but whenever I tried to see the CBs manning the edge, I think I only saw 26 and 43.
            Yes, and the defense played better after that
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
              Yes, Davis replaced him in the second half.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Spoke to my Bronco buddy....he thinks Hackett will be fired and everything I read here tonight negative, he brought up about the Bronco coaching staff. To his credit, he did this after a loss.

Broncos Country. Let's....Yikes

Comment

• Caslon
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  Basically burn the game film and focus on getting a W against the Seahawks going into the bye. Then try to get healthy. To be 5-2 going into the bye with the difficult part of the schedule coming up would be HUGE.

The Chargers 3rd center will get a chance..yikes! Is long lost Queensbury still on the roster?

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    Stack Au Ag Pb
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
                    So is it legal to throw a blocker into the punt receiver who has called a FC?
                    That was a clean play.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

My guess on Wilson's hot start - he had 4 extra days to rest his shoulder and it felt good for the first quarter. After he started getting banged around, it started bothering him again (there was a sideline shot in the game where a trainer was working on his shoulder) and he lost his effectiveness.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                        Spoke to my Bronco buddy....he thinks Hackett will be fired and everything I read here tonight negative, he brought up about the Bronco coaching staff. To his credit, he did this after a loss.

Broncos Country. Let's....Yikes
                        pete carroll has these bronco games running on a loop in his office and his house:biggrin:

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                          Basically burn the game film and focus on getting a W against the Seahawks going into the bye. Then try to get healthy. To be 5-2 going into the bye with the difficult part of the schedule coming up would be HUGE.
                          I think the OL needs to review this tape for sure. Linsley makes the game so much easier for Herbert, but Denver had some creativity in their pass rush schemes... maybe Staley can learn from it too.

Comment

Working...
                          X