Broncos @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Is Keenan practicing tweets or route running today?

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Ouch! Rough crowd. But funny

Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

They put a bullseye on that shoulder for Chargers.

However, if a Charger defender even looks at Wilson’s shoulder the refs will throw a flag.
        Yep...Wilson and Golden Boy Brady both...though I think Wilson is probably declining in the Ref Rating Protected List this season...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

They put a bullseye on that shoulder for Chargers.

However, if a Charger defender even looks at Wilson’s shoulder the refs will throw a flag.
          Still tho, it could be a bad day at the office for russ, especially with his LT gone for the year…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...Wilson and Golden Boy Brady both...though I think Wilson is probably declining in the Ref Rating Protected List this season...
            “REF RATING PROTECTION LIST!!!”
            :LOL:
            the vaunted RRPL, holy cow why did that make me laugh so much?
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

How much better does Herbert need to get before he gets on that liast? Rivers never did get on it.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                JH3 and Me
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

How much better does Herbert need to get before he gets on that liast? Rivers never did get on it.
                Pretty sure they assign based on the team, not the QB. Except TB’s case - he carries his assignment card from team to team.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I could give a rip about russell wilson, injured or not injured he hasn’t shown much, how many times have they been on national TV? It seems like we’ve gotten to see him shit the bed on a weekly basis…
                  :LOL:
                  I almost wish he was 100% so that the annoying bronco fan base wouldn’t use his injury as an excuse…
                  yeah, but unfortunately EVERYONE plays much better against the Chargers bad defense........

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

I'll be happy if our luck holds up. We sure didn't exactly beat up on the Browns. In fact, their OL beat us up. We kept fighting and we got lucky in the end.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Interesting question there, Roo...I would say that playing in L.A. should help Herbie, since it's a big market. But the Bolts will also need to string together a couple of seasons deep into the playoffs, or preferably a SB appearance, resulting in mega TV ratings, before Herbie lands on the Ref Protected Player List...THEN we'll start seeing more whistles for even ticky-tack personal foul penalties on defensive players hitting Herbie...

Comment

• Caslon
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

This team can and should win against the Broncos on MNF, sans KA, who might need until after the bye week to get back to being the impact player he is. His absence may continue to force more emphasis on the run game, one that did well against the Browns. Also this…the Broncos are supposed to be strong on pass defense.
                        Last edited by Caslon; 10-12-2022, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

I'll be happy if our luck holds up. We sure didn't exactly beat up on the Browns. In fact, their OL beat us up. We kept fighting and we got lucky in the end.
                          A win is a win. No teams used to complain about winning when the Chargers would miss a makeable FG to lose the game. Or when the holder dropped the ball for the FG. You take the wins especially with the Chargers, as we specialize in giving wins away.

Comment

Working...
                          X