Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Meltdown (Week 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperCharged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Utah
    • Midnight Toker
    • Send PM

Why the hell do the O and D line always get decimated? Damn LA CHINA DOLLS.

happy-birthday-my-little-china-doll (1).jpg

Comment

• Berserker76
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He's not getting fired....so there will be a few more 'last straws'.

BTW: 5th ranked offense last year.....go put that in your pipe and smoke it.
      I'm glad that you can offer up a stat that shows how good our offense is, sure feel better about our team now. Did it ever occur to you that we might have been better than a 5th-rated offense if we didn't have this clown running it? This offense should be running like a well-oiled machine by now. What do you like best? Is it the screens that take years to develop and end up with a 2 yard gain (on a good day) or the running plays with lousy blocking schemes that end up in our backfield? Please, Lombardi champions, what specifically do you like about what he's bringing to this team? If it's the fact that he won't be fired this year, at least that's something I understand.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
        Stack Au Ag Pb
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Wow, Diehard, I think u got that one right...Dow has been taking a dive lately, and I'm afraid it hasn't hit bottom yet...I keep telling people to stock up on food because shortages are very likely coming...
        They halted GBP Futures trading in Britain and look at the Pound vs the US Dollar happening right now.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
          Superbowl?
          • Sep 2018
          • Los Angeles/Chicago
          • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
          Every HC has been blown out before, just accept it and move on to the next game, and win the damn game.
          Sincere question, I don't recall Norv ever being blown out, just choked away games should have of won.

Which is the bigger crime?

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Balcony
            • Senile Agitator
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

They halted GBP Futures trading in Britain and look at the Pound vs the US Dollar happening right now.
            May get a bounce before the final free fall.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              JH3 and Me
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

I didn’t read any of the pages here from before kickoff but I can only imagine. They got their asses handed to them front and back, JAX had more “want it” from the first snap and it showed, every contact involved a JAX player pushing a Bolt 2, 3, 5, 10 yards.

Let em rip, antagonistas. That performance deserves it. I’ve already moved on - noting we’re one game out of first place, KC lost to woeful Indy, Raiders are 0-3 and the Broncos traded the franchise for a washed up has-been QB.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

what do you do if you're young John Spanos ??

like it or not, and acknowledged or not, and for better or worse @that.... it all falls on your lap.

right now he is the org's lapdog.... can he summon his big dog, pull up his suspenders and make a bootstrap of a decision, and in the best interest of this team, this City, and organization ??

unless he's made another backroom deal, his GM's contract is up @the end of this season, and.... one can make an argument on either side of the table for retaining or letting Telesco go, and....

personally can and have aired out my laundry re: Tom, and.... bottom line, he's as good as his record is, and.... it's been ten years.

and is Staley's contract three or four years ?? as usual w/most of the Charger HC hires of late, have seen ample enough reason to show them the door after year two, but they all seem to persist for another two years, one or two years well after the fact, and.... don't see keeping Staley as a good decision.... @least @this point/juncture.... could change, but not what seems to be blowin' in the wind ??

think on paper, Telesco did his job and put together a complete roster, only problem is that he left himself too vulnerable/exposed w/guys like Linsley, Joey, Keenan, Parham and Murray, and on top of that he has been hit by unexpected troubles.... w/the likes of JH, Slater, Pips, Guyton and Spiller, and.... he still has guys that are concerns, and that have let peoples down in the past, that he is counting on.... like MW, Khalil, Callahan, Asante, Drue and Derwin.... GM'in ain't easy.

who you gonna call ?? whatcha gonna do young John ??

do you see this thing thru w/Stalesco and sign Tom for another coupla few years ?? or do you deep down really believe that you are the guy that can crystal ball this thing and bring this franchise the Lombardi that everyone has been long in waiting for ??

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  Stack Au Ag Pb
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

May get a bounce before the final free fall.
                  The Plunge Protection Team has to be running out of gas and ammo. :lol:

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                    what do you do if you're young John Spanos ??

like it or not, and acknowledged or not, and for better or worse @that.... it all falls on your lap.

right now he is the org's lapdog.... can he summon his big dog, pull up his suspenders and make a bootstrap of a decision, and in the best interest of this team, this City, and organization ??

unless he's made another backroom deal, his GM's contract is up @the end of this season, and.... one can make an argument on either side of the table for retaining or letting Telesco go, and....

personally can and have aired out my laundry re: Tom, and.... bottom line, he's as good as his record is, and.... it's been ten years.

and is Staley's contract three or four years ?? as usual w/most of the Charger HC hires of late, have seen ample enough reason to show them the door after year two, but they all seem to persist for another two years, one or two years well after the fact, and.... don't see keeping Staley as a good decision.... @least @this point/juncture.... could change, but not what seems to be blowin' in the wind ??

think on paper, Telesco did his job and put together a complete roster, only problem is that he left himself too vulnerable/exposed w/guys like Linsley, Joey, Keenan, Parham and Murray, and on top of that he has been hit by unexpected troubles.... w/the likes of JH, Slater, Pips, Guyton and Spiller, and.... he still has guys that are concerns, and that have let peoples down in the past, that he is counting on.... like MW, Khalil, Callahan, Asante, Drue and Derwin.... GM'in ain't easy.

who you gonna call ?? whatcha gonna do young John ??

do you see this thing thru w/Stalesco and sign Tom for another coupla few years ?? or do you deep down really believe that you are the guy that can crystal ball this thing and bring this franchise the Lombardi that everyone has been long in waiting for ??
                    Things are grim, but let's also be real here - we are only in week 3 and only a game out of first with our destiny still firmly in our control. Nothing will happen during the season so let's see how it plays out.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Speaking of Europe, the Germans are being told to prepare for blackouts. And winter hasn't even started yet:

Comment

• Kellyb72601
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Good chance Slater is out for the season if he has a torn bicep. Popper said he left the locker room wearing a wrap on his arm and a sling, so I'd expect the worse

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Kellyb72601 View Post
                          Good chance Slater is out for the season if he has a torn bicep. Popper said he left the locker room wearing a wrap on his arm and a sling, so I'd expect the worse
                          That would be utterly devastating.

Comment

Working...
                          X