Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Meltdown (Week 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KrazyLegs
    Registered Dude
    • Sep 2018
    • Westminster, MA
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I think he will end up coaching in Dallas........ no great coach will want the spanos's as their boss.....
    The Spanii suck.

Jerry Jones is like their rich uncle. Even more of a meddler and almost as inept.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
      more Steichen....

and this one is for Ninja....
      I feel Minshew > Hurts

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

How did we sustain so many injuries, while the Jags didn't even have a guy lie down on the field winded or with cramps.

Are we that soft?
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
          Do all of you Lombardi supporters still feel he is the right guy for this team? Or are we going to chalk this one down to injuries, too? Please spell out the effective and creative ways he managed this offense today. Tried giving this guy a chance, but this was the last straw.
          He's not getting fired....so there will be a few more 'last straws'.

BTW: 5th ranked offense last year.....go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

HC Brian Flores
            OC Joe Brady

don't think Telesco had much of anything to do w/the hiring of McCoy, and not sure he wasn't wholly apprehensive of the Anthony Ray hire, as wouldn't be surprised if Lynn wasn't by request of the League as reciprocation for paving the way for the Chargers to reside w/the Rams/Kroenke ??

seems fairly apparent that young John was @the helm of the Staley hire, and guessing Tom was fully on board there, and....

hiring Flores would do a world of good for the NFL, as not sure he got a good look from the League, as he filed suit against not one, but three NFL teams.... ??

and that's not the reason I'd hire him.... I like him coz he'd put some Los Angeles into the Chargers, and he's a defensive minded coach, which needs an upgrade, as if one thing is obvious.... ol' Brandon is no defensive genius/wizard.

and know Brady had a rough go in Carolina w/Rhule, and.... hoping that was an exception to the rule,
            Pass.....don't care how it would help the NFL. Only care how it helps us.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Ontario , Canada
              • Send PM

watch the 49er game to see what an NFL quality deep DL and OL looks like.....
              Yes. I think they had 4 #1 draft picks on their DL at 1 pt. They were so loaded they could trade Deforest Buckner to IND for a #1 pick then use it on a DT

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                Superbowl?
                • Sep 2018
                • Los Angeles/Chicago
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post
                I want to believe in Staley but Sean Payton is a really appealing option if we aren’t able to rebound and make a deep playoff run.
                If Payton comes in Lombardi won't be going anywhere.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  How did we sustain so many injuries, while the Jags didn't even have a guy lie down on the field winded or with cramps.

Are we that soft?
                  Yes we are that soft.

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

And you deem him a bust? Coming off surgery, likely trying to give it a go against KC.
                    Something wrong with your logic and expectations.
                    I still want to know why the team waited till 2 weeks before the season to do that surgery????? it should have ben done long ago so it would not affect real games....

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

And you deem him a bust? Coming off surgery, likely trying to give it a go against KC.
                      Something wrong with your logic and expectations.
                      My expectations are based on what they told us. Nothing structural and the incision needed to heal. The fact that he’s still sore means either they misdiagnosed what caused him soreness or he’s dogging it

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

I still want to know why the team waited till 2 weeks before the season to do that surgery????? it should have ben done long ago so it would not affect real games....
                        We don’t even know if they did the right surgery at this point.

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Flat out bizarre that they waited so long to deal with an issue he's been playing with his entire career.

And if it was causing him enough discomfort to want to address it, then it was more serious than they let on! It also appears that they probably rushed him back too soon. So enough fuckery on all sides.

Honestly, this kind of stuff just doesn't happen to other teams.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X