Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Meltdown (Week 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

What caused the rapidly emptied locker room ?

Embarassment.
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Well you are probably right. So the second part of the story was they removed part of an extra bone that caused the soreness. Now that bone is gone but the soreness persists. And it’s bad enough to hold him out
      I'm guessing, bone spur of some sort. Removed or shaved off. Likely a 4 week recovery minimum but tried to play week 2 being shot up and it is pretty sore.

They never tell us the whole story because I suppose teams will test them if they know what's really wrong.

Comment

• lightsout42
        Hire a winning coach
        • Oct 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He's not getting fired....so there will be a few more 'last straws'.

BTW: 5th ranked offense last year.....go put that in your pipe and smoke it.
        5h ranked offense of a team that did what, exactly?

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          Stack Au Ag Pb
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          I really don't know what to do.

Gonna slam a whole box of Quest Protein Peanut Butter Cups.
          Grab some popcorn and watch the financial markets tomorrow it might actually beat the shitshow we watched today.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
            watch the 49er game to see what an NFL quality deep DL and OL looks like.....
            The score is 7 to 5 in the 3rd quarter - your deep dline, sure. But the offenses look as ineffective as ours was.

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

IF Brandon Staley is a smart HC he'll learn from this game and be a better coach! I think the Herbert injury may of sort of pulled the rug out from everyone, and that became the focal point as opposed to preparing the whole team for a game.

IF Brandon Staley is not a good HC he'll start explaining how he knows every reason why we got blown out, and tries to explain it away. Every HC has been blown out before, just accept it and move on to the next game, and win the damn game.

Someone let Staley know that when you put the focus on Football being about relationships it becomes a slippery slope. Nope you are the HC and these guys are your players looking for and expecting a competent game plan, and IF they won't give 100 percent effort for each other, the relationship becomes 1 sided and you lose the team if the player isn't mature enough to handle their career or money.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Grab some popcorn and watch the financial markets tomorrow it might actually beat the shitshow we watched today.
                It is all completely crazy.
                Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  How did we sustain so many injuries, while the Jags didn't even have a guy lie down on the field winded or with cramps.

Are we that soft?
                  I think so...and I think we got soft from resting most of our starters in most of the pre-season...ironic that keeping starters mostly out of PS games due to injury concerns...then they get injured because they're probably not in football shape...you gotta progressively toughen up to play full contact in this league, and looks like the Bolts epic failed here...

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    Stack Au Ag Pb
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

It is all completely crazy.
                    And it’s about to break this whole cha cha is going hot. Buckle up who dey wu dey.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Wow, Diehard, I think u got that one right...Dow has been taking a dive lately, and I'm afraid it hasn't hit bottom yet...I keep telling people to stock up on food because shortages are very likely coming...

Comment

• Air Coryell
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2021
                        • Davis, CA
                        • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                        • Send PM

What are you predicting for tomorrow?

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
                          IF Brandon Staley is a smart HC he'll learn from this game and be a better coach! I think the Herbert injury may of sort of pulled the rug out from everyone, and that became the focal point as opposed to preparing the whole team for a game.

IF Brandon Staley is not a good HC he'll start explaining how he knows every reason why we got blown out, and tries to explain it away. Every HC has been blown out before, just accept it and move on to the next game, and win the damn game.

Someone let Staley know that when you put the focus on Football being about relationships it becomes a slippery slope. Nope you are the HC and these guys are your players looking for and expecting a competent game plan, and IF they won't give 100 percent effort for each other, the relationship becomes 1 sided and you lose the team if the player isn't mature enough to handle their career or money.
                          What Staley does or doesn't say is utterly irrelevant. If he can rally the team from this disaster is the only thing that matters.

Comment

Working...
                          X