• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    The Tua has passed Herbert commentary by a few ignorant headline click bait chasers did not age well.
    That was Fox Sports driven

Acho for clicks
    Joy Taylor as she loves the Dolphins

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Chargers need to beat the Colts for sure
      Beat the Rams
      and be judicious against hte Broncos - rest players that are nicked up; maybe limit snaps for players like Linsley, Mack, Ekeler and Herbert even
      We win tomorrow and next week, we should think about resting as many key starters as possible since there’s no bye. Obviously not possible with everyone because of roster limitations but yeah the Star players. Though I may give Bosa and Slater some snaps if they do come back this season in time for the finale.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
        How much does the Dolphins losing help us? I know we get in if we win tomorrow regardless. Just thinking of seeding. And maybe worst case scenarios if we do lose.
        I don't know.

However, quite a bit of steam has been taken off of the Charger's last two wins.
        Not confident going into Indy and getting a win, even against a bad Indy club.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

From what I can figure from the playoff machine, all the dolphin loss does is keep the Steelers and raiders alive...if the Chargers lose tomorrow. If the Chargers lose, they still have the 6th seed, but need a win or two.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yeah why question it. Why question anything? We can just all say “both teams played hard” like Rasheed Wallace. Over and over again. I haven’t seen anything from the team saying he’s not ready. Have you? It’s more like he’ll play when he feels like it.
            Lol, yes everything is up to the players. Like when they have a head injury and want to go back in. Just let them because they feel like it? Lol. Geez man.

I'll just say again, .....the coaches know more about this than we do.

And no I haven't seen anything but said a couple weeks ago that those expecting him to just jump right back in would be disappointed so I'm not surprised. If he comes back for the playoffs, that's great with me.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

I think it helps get the 6th seed if the chargers win twice - they will be the 6th seed at worst

Dolphins and Patriots might be flexed next week as it has direct playoff implications
              either that or Tampa v Panthers

I thought for sure the Fish were going to play better
              Dolphins and Patriots just lost. Carolina is boring IMO.​

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

We win tomorrow and next week, we should think about resting as many key starters as possible since there’s no bye. Obviously not possible with everyone because of roster limitations but yeah the Star players. Though I may give Bosa and Slater some snaps if they do come back this season in time for the finale.
              Even if we clinch, we still should try to win out. Would you rather face the Bengals/Ravens or Jaguars/Titans? I want another shot at the Jaguars.

Besides I'd like to sweep the Broncos. We haven't done that since 2010. They swept us many times since then, and I want to return the favor for all those times. Chargers were the last team in the AFC West to get swept by division, and I want Denver to take that from us.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                From what I can figure from the playoff machine, all the dolphin loss does is keep the Steelers and raiders alive...if the Chargers lose tomorrow. If the Chargers lose, they still have the 6th seed, but need a win or two.
                I think a win and we in.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  Stack Au Ag Pb
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  The Tua has passed Herbert commentary by a few ignorant headline click bait chasers did not age well.
                  There will be even more proof tomorrow night.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Dolphins and Patriots just lost. Carolina is boring IMO.​

Even if we clinch, we still should try to win out. Would you rather face the Bengals/Ravens or Jaguars/Titans? I want another shot at the Jaguars.

Besides I'd like to sweep the Broncos. We haven't done that since 2010. They swept us many times since then, and I want to return the favor for all those times. Chargers were the last team in the AFC West to get swept by division, and I want Denver to take that from us.
                    I have no preference but would like a home game if that is possible with that group above.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      Stack Au Ag Pb
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

I know they suck and it’s Christmas but..

FUCK DENVER

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                        Stack Au Ag Pb
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Chargers need to beat the Colts for sure
                        Beat the Rams
                        and be judicious against hte Broncos - rest players that are nicked up; maybe limit snaps for players like Linsley, Mack, Ekeler and Herbert even
                        I want the Broncos to lose big on the Wilson deal and for the Seahawks to have the highest pick possible and that it’s a absolute can’t miss draft pick.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          Stack Au Ag Pb
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Looks like Russell is in the giving mood as well today. Bad throw really bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X