• Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Amazing that they could clinch on Monday with 2 games left in the season
    It’s crazy that they could potentially rest some banged up folks and take their time bringing back joey and rashawn
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Pats, Raiders and Jets fans will all be rooting hard for the Colts on Monday night
      I want something just like this.

Maybe the same thing happens again?

Comment

• Floyal Rush
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2022
        • Send PM

And the Pats, Raiders, and Jets fans will be be crying themselves to sleep. Screw those 3 franchises. Together, they are all folding like a giant lawn chair.

GO BOLTS!!!!

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Comment

• cmplxgal
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • New Jersey
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            I remember that there was some talk about Tomlin being on his last legs as HC with the Steelers. I never thought that, as the Rooneys would allow Tomlin to make the decision himself.

An example of good ownership.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I want something just like this.

Maybe the same thing happens again?
              That would be nice but that defense they have is going to keep it close, I think the chargers win but it’ll be a one score game 17-13, 20-17, 24-20 or something like that, low scoring win…
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• nomad1946
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2017
                • West Yellowstone, Montana
                • Retired
                • Send PM

I really hope the Offense wakes up this Monday night and goes on a rampage.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

That would be nice but that defense they have is going to keep it close, I think the chargers win but it’ll be a one score game 17-13, 20-17, 24-20 or something like that, low scoring win…
                  The defense that gave up 37 points in the second half last week?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

It’s crazy that they could potentially rest some banged up folks and take their time bringing back joey and rashawn
                    That is kind of crazy that the Chargers could win Monday night and be strategic about resting players that might be banged up;

I do think they need to try to beat the Rams - get to ten wins - and maybe against the Broncos rest some guys like Linsley, Mack, maybe even Herbert after he takes one series of snaps (Justin deserves to start the Broncos game)

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

You don’t think Joey’s already been taking his time?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        JH3 and Me
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

I was on the field behind the end zone as an asst to the fireworks crew for that infamous MNF game Cromartie intercepted Peyton was it 3 or 4 times and chargers defense came in as dogs to beat the favored Indy team and Peyton’s power offense. I’d take that one again.

btw - i got to be asst to the fireworks crew by my warehouse manager (day job) who was a big shot in that fireworks company. I had to show up 6 hrs early and first thing he hands me a harness to put on. Then you climb a ladder inside the Qualcomm structure to get on top of the fucking cement light ring above the stadium that circled Qualcomm. Then you clip into a safety cable that is strung around that ring, so you don’t fall off, and you walk around on this fucking light ring, which is probably 3 feet wide but feels like 12” wide when you look down, and you carry the firework charges around to load all of the cans that circle the stadium.

Holy shit - the other guys did it every week and were fine but it was my one and only time, i just did it to get in the game. My knees were knocking and i was scared shitless. Would never do that ever again ever never no fucking way - still shudder about it. Now its what 15 yrs later ? and I’m shaky and poor balance anyways, plus now I will get dizzy if i look down from heights for too long.

Lets Go Chargers - fuck the colts! Merry Christmas All!

edit - i can’t remember if it was a MNF or SNF game. Lol
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          JH3 and Me
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

You don’t think Joey’s already been taking his time?
                          I’m not a orthopedic surgeon, beats me.
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X