• Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FtheTurds View Post

is there a picture of the banner?

we cried all night with the thought of what you all are doing for her... it's really up and beyond... just great... not religious, but by wife's family does a novena each night, I don't understand but I listen. she told her family and they all send their love to this forum.... Again, Thank You!!!
    At the top of the main page when you are on TPB...Roo is on the left, she is on the right, flanking TPB in Bolts header.
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• FtheTurds
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2023
      • Send PM

OH WOW..

My Family Thanks YOU ALL!!!!

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

image_7717 (6).png

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FtheTurds View Post

is there a picture of the banner?

we cried all night with the thought of what you all are doing for her... it's really up and beyond... just great... not religious, but by wife's family does a novena each night, I don't understand but I listen. she told her family and they all send their love to this forum.... Again, Thank You!!!
          Novenas are very powerful. I will include Carina Mae in my morning prayers. I pray each day for the souls of the departed and for the families they have left behind.

I am so very sorry. As a father I have no words and won’t pretend to understand how this feels, not even a little bit. Your family needs you, especially your grand baby. Stay strong. I wish you peace, which will come in time. And be kind to yourself.

I realize you are not religious, but I am taught that God always knows best and that great graces are given to those who undergo great sorrows. You will feel that at some point and I encourage you to embrace it and use the graces to benefit yourself and others.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            great graces are given to those who undergo great sorrows. You will feel that at some point and I encourage you to embrace it and use the graces to benefit yourself and others.

TG
            This is spiritually gorgeous. Thank you for this.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2023
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Novenas are very powerful. I will include Carina Mae in my morning prayers. I pray each day for the souls of the departed and for the families they have left behind.

I am so very sorry. As a father I have no words and won’t pretend to understand how this feels, not even a little bit. Your family needs you, especially your grand baby. Stay strong. I wish you peace, which will come in time. And be kind to yourself.

I realize you are not religious, but I am taught that God always knows best and that great graces are given to those who undergo great sorrows. You will feel that at some point and I encourage you to embrace it and use the graces to benefit yourself and others.

TG
              Beautiful post!

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

As the father of 3, my heart goes out to you and your family.
                RIP Carina Mae

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Roo been a while since you posted. You good braddahman?

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                    Roo been a while since you posted. You good braddahman?
                    i was probably sleeping when I should have been posting. I sleep a lot now. It's probably because of the Morphine. Good days and bad days, that's my theme.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

i was probably sleeping when I should have been posting. I sleep a lot now. It's probably because of the Morphine. Good days and bad days, that's my theme.
                      Par for the course brother. Just making sure you were still presently residing in your earthly body. lol Praying for comfort. Morphine is heavy. Ride the waves.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2023
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Roo (I'm sorry I forgot your first name), do you have a checklist on things you wish to do or people you wish to visit on the other side when you pass from this life? I'm guessing Jesus is WAY up there on the list! If you don't feel like answering this that's okay!

Fred

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post

Roo (I'm sorry I forgot your first name), do you have a checklist on things you wish to do or people you wish to visit on the other side when you pass from this life? I'm guessing Jesus is WAY up there on the list! If you don't feel like answering this that's okay!

Fred
                          I'm Terry.

About 5/6 years ago we had a friend from church that was on Hospice care. We went to visit her when her time was nearly up. Her husband, Paul had passed about a year earlier. As we were chatting with her, my wife said "I'll bet you're excited to see Paul again" and she answered, "Jesus first!"

That pretty much sums it up for me. - Jesus first!

No check list - l only wanted to make sure I had our finance's all straightened up for my wife. That's all set.

Can't wait for that walk in the rose garden with our Lord.
                          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                          X