• Send PM

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
        Really Brandon?!

the very next drive the defense allowed the game tying touchdown, the ame defense that had basically stoned the titans the whole half…I’m not buying that staley bullshit, SJD was yelling full on “I don’t give a fuck!” I think the guys were trying to calm his ass down and that he was crossing the line, he even pushed mack outta the way, these guy’s pride themselves on having the respect of their teamates, if there is no respect, there will be problems, 9 times outta 10 this is not a good thing…didn’t seem to me like anyone was trying to get anyone motivated, it looked like some people were getting called out:shock:
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Really Brandon?!

the very next drive the defense allowed the game tying touchdown, the ame defense that had basically stoned the titans the whole half…I’m not buying that staley bullshit, SJD was yelling full on “I don’t give a fuck!” I think the guys were trying to calm his ass down and that he was crossing the line, he even pushed mack outta the way, these guy’s pride themselves on having the respect of their teamates, if there is no respect, there will be problems, 9 times outta 10 this is not a good thing…didn’t seem to me like anyone was trying to get anyone motivated, it looked like some people were getting called out:shock:
          That's the way it looked to me too.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            JH3 and Me
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

That's the way it looked to me too.
            Perhaps. Perhaps not. Or maybe calling a guy out does motivate. I havent played any team sports since i was a young man, but i play in several bands and if I fucked up and get called out by the guy who’s doing it right … I’d have pride and fix my shit. No one with self pride on any group situation wants to be the guy not pulling his weight.

of course that never really happens to me, I’m fucking flawless on stage, I’m the guy thats always prepared and always on time, not the damn prima donna guitarist that shows up late at rehearsal trying to relearn songs as the band plays them
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• cmplxgal
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • New Jersey
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
              of course that never really happens to me, I’m fucking flawless on stage, I’m the guy thats always prepared and always on time, not the damn prima donna guitarist that shows up late at rehearsal trying to relearn songs as the band plays them

Good to know!

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Really Brandon?!

Yeah they didn't play as well post "discussion". . Seemed like a distraction.
                Then we won.
                Win or lose, it was educational. Pull that crap & give up a long drive for a TD.
                Something to consider.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Balcony
                  • Senile Agitator
                  • Send PM

Really Brandon?!

Looked like Gaz kept telling him to relax & calm down. Whatever SJD was complaining about, Gaz was getting tired of hearing it.

Sebastian Joseph-Day & Morgan Fox Get Into A Heated Fight On The Sideline - YouTube

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

For the Chargers to miss the playoffs, Bolts have to go 0-3 while NE and NV both have to go 3-0. Is this correct?
                    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                      For the Chargers to miss the playoffs, Bolts have to go 0-3 while NE and NV both have to go 3-0. Is this correct?
                      No, NE and LV can both lose their last game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mach...~1~401437938~1

Here is a scenario where the Chargers back in at 8-9 (Pats lose out)

Comment

• Critty
                        Dominate the Day.
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

No, NE and LV can both lose their last game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/mach...~1~401437938~1

Here is a scenario where the Chargers back in at 8-9 (Pats lose out)
                        Crazy :smoking:

8-9 back in .....

Rest Bosa and Derwin.
                        1 win should very likely to be enough.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                          The week 16 clinching scenario is off to a good start with the jaguars beating the jets, like I said yesterday, this scenario is very very plausible, the bengals are going to beat the patriots, and I feel reasonably confident that the steelers will beat the raiders at home…IDK, I just think with the death of harris the crowd and the steeler players are going to bring it in that one…

so it’ll come down to our chargers to ull out the win…I believe they will…
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X