Would you give spare change to a Raiders fan?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

Would you give spare change to a Raiders fan?

Would you give spare change to a 'duh fan? Would you pee on Q if he was on fire?

-----

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/aug/22/would-you-give-spare-change-to-a-raiders-fan

Would you give spare change to a Raiders fan?After two days on the street, Cherry had collected $4.57 while wearing a Raiders shirt, $17.11 while wearing a blank shirt and $17.81 while wearing a Chargers shirt.
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Should have said: After two days on the street collected $17.11 wearing a blank shirt, $17.81 wearing a Chargers shirt and got run over wearing a Raiders shirt.
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I was visiting some relatives last month in OKC. I was driving down a major highway and my father in law was following in the right lane behind me bc he didn't know how to get where we were going. This dude in a pickup gets between us and starts honking at me. I assume he is trying to exit and I'm going too slow with pops going even slower behind me. But no, he keeps honking. We pass a couple of exits and he doesn't get off. Next thing I know he is flipping me the bird and I can see him yelling in my rearview mirror. I reach my exit and start to get off the highway....he remains in the same lane (not exiting) and flips me off again and yells insults out his window. As he went on ahead on the highway, I saw that he had a giant Raiders decal on his back window. I thought, "Figures."

We get to our destination and father in law asks what it was all about. I said I had no idea, the dude must been a tweaker or something. Pops is like "I stayed well behind him bc I didn't know what was going on or why he seemed so angry." My wife is like, "Yeah, did you see that he was a Raiders fan? What an asshole. It figures."

:raiderbarf:

Comment

Working...
      X